Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When trying to enter (log in),I can log in from the location with my original email address,it says you are logged in as mustang 1.When I try to log in at work w/a different email address it says you have entered an incorrect password to please try again,using the same password!But,even after it says wrong password,if I enter a forum,it lets me do so!I am totally bewildered!Please help!

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
I'm not sure I understand. Why are you using email addresses to log in? It should just be your account (Mustang 1) and then your password.

Maybe I am missing something?

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am just trying to log in from a different email address and it says that I am using an incorrect password when I am not.

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
Where are you seeing it ask for your email account? Are you trying to reset your password?

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It is not asking for an email account,I`m just saying that when I enter the password from a different computer with a different email address it always tells me that I am using an incorrect password.When I try to log in at home using the orinal computer with the original email address it says that
I am logged in.The reason that I am asking about the email address change is two fold;to allow me to log in and I am at work more than home.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Mustang 1,

I log in from work and home with no problem. My work computer is Microsoft and home is a Mac. don't even have e-mail at home. I can't see how e-mail address would affect your ability to login. I suspect that you might have caps lock on or don't have numlock on if you are using a numerical password.

This has happened to me more than once!

·
Premium Member
1,271 Posts
Your computer doesn't have an e-mail address attached to it. That shouldn't be a problem. So lets step through this..
You click on the "LOGIN" button and it comes up with the Window that asks for your
"USERNAME" and then your "PASSWORD".
Do you enter the same information into those boxes at both computers?
Your login and username will not change from one computer to the next. If this is the case take us step by step through your process so we're not all guessing at what is going on.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I am just hitting log in,when it ask for the user name I put it in,then when it ask for the password,I put it in.At home after entering this information it says you are now logged in as mustang 1.At work it says you have entered an incorrect password and directs me to try again.

·
Premium Member
1,271 Posts
Ok.. cool.. Now I hate to belabor a point but are you entering the EXACT same info at work as you do at home? Also check your CAPS LOCK. I don't know if this system is case sensitive or not but chcek it anyhow.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts