Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Interesting...I emailed a local dealer to inquire about pricing for a "certain Mustang" and provided the VIN. (it was the VIN for the Bullitt they have in stock)

Much to my surprise, here's his response: (I wonder if he knows it is a Bullitt) Maybe I should take it for a test drive and see if they live up the the price they quoted me.

----------------
Steve,
Here is the window sticker of the Mustang that you have in mind.

Above appears the price that it is listed as, you would pay 31,286 for this vehicle. Let me know when would be a good time for you to come in and take a look at it.

Thank you and have a great day.

Sincerely,
Johan Lopez

Attachments

·
Registered
2,825 Posts
Looks like everything but the nav system, not bad.

I've noticed that it seems very few are coming with the nav system. When I was at Jordan Ford the board they had up with a list of 30 bullitts didn't show one with nav and only a few were black.

·
Premium Member
18,431 Posts
Honestly, I am surprised that any have the Nav. And that they would bother to even think of building one with black paint is amazing in my opinion. But, then again I tend to be closed minded about the green thing. :lol:

·
Registered
200 Posts
I too am a DHG purist. But the black one sure is striking. I can see how it would appeal to someone wanting something really different.

·
Registered
10,404 Posts
Those wanting an extra sharp ride would choose black. :smile:

·
Premium Member
18,431 Posts
Don't worry Doc, he's just stirring the pot...:lol:

And if he isn't, there aren't enough black lovers out there to worry about.:rolleyes: :badgrin::tongue:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts