Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
BULLITT CAPS!

High quality ballcaps with BULLITT embroidered on the front.

These caps come in three (3) styles and in a wide variety of colors:

- Basic FlexFit Wool Cap. 6 panel, mid-profile fitted cap. Fused hard buckram sewn into front of 3 1/2" crown. 6 sewn eyelets, 8 rows of stitching on a Permacurv® visor, silver undervisor and taped seams. This classic Flexfit cap comes in two sizes and stretches to fit comfortably.

- Basic Adjustable Cap. Alternative Apparel's back to basics chino twill cap with pre-curved bill. Strap constructed of hat material; antique brass slide buckle closure with tuck-in grommet; Contrasting navy underbill on all colors except white, black, and pink.

- Distressed Chino Twill Cap. This stylishly frayed cap from District Threads has the perfect lived-in look. 100% cotton, unstructured style, with 6 panels and a low profile. The back features a Metal D-ring slider buckle with hide-away strap. Enzyme-washed for soft, worn look.

You may customize each cap to suit your taste or need, e.g., add your Bullitt's serial number below BULLITT in a different color. Many different fonts are available.

I had to pay a conversion fee to have the Bullitt font (Herald Square) converted to be embroidery ready, but it really makes the cap special - just like our Bullitts!

·
Car Whisperer
21,575 Posts
Can we just call and order?

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Frankenstang said:
Can we just call and order?
Q: How do I order by phone?

A: To place an order by phone simply call customer service at 1-888-8ZAZZLE (892-9953) (US only) Monday to Friday between 6AM to 8PM PST. Note: Our customer service agents cannot accept customizations by phone. Please order via Zazzle.com for all customization orders.

Before calling, please have the Product ID numbers of the products you wish to purchase ready, as well as the cap style, color and sizes (if applicable). The product ID can be found at the bottom left corner of the page your product is on (learn more about finding your product ID). Please be sure have your payment and shipping information on hand.

Hope this helps!:smile:

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Please let me know if you have any other questions. I'll be happy to assist you!

·
Registered
410 Posts
Hey Zeke!!! Thanks for doing this. Awesome.

And a Great Store/Site too. Just ordered my long wanted BULLITT Hat, and a couple of Special NAM shirts too.

Thanks again!!!

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Sweeeet!

Just personalized mine and it's ordered.

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
droopysbullitt said:
Can we get a green with silver lettering??
Absolutely!

You can do this by using the 'Customize' tab. The color of thread used in the "BULLITT" embroidery on the front of the cap can be whatever you choose from the colors available.

Nevertheless, I went ahead and created a Silver BULLITT on green cap to make it easier for you. Go here:

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Zeke, Great site for BullittHead shoppers. Any caps with velcro straps? And, is it possible to use Hearld Square in a custom text? I don't see Hearld Square in the list of available fonts. Great Job.

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Jim5081 said:
Zeke, Great site for BullittHead shoppers. Any caps with velcro straps? And, is it possible to use Hearld Square in a custom text? I don't see Hearld Square in the list of available fonts. Great Job.
No caps with velcro straps, unfortunately (I prefer them, too). Zazzle does not have the Herald Square font in their list, sadly. I had to use it then pay them to have it converted into an embroidery design to be used for the caps. At least we Bullittheads have a quality, embroidered cap with correct BULLITT font now! I already ordered several for myself!

Thank you!

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
just ordered mine gotta love it ricer extermination .

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
first ford said:
:cool: COOL!:cool:

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
first ford said:
:cool: COOL!:cool:

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
droopysbullitt said:
Thanks Zeke!!

You're very welcome, Greg!
:smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

·
Lifetime Supporting Member
40,835 Posts
Thanks a million for creating this merchandise, Zeke! I'll be ordering a green/silver font hat this weekend! TAKE A BOW! :clap2: (I like the shirts too, but who is that character in the middle of the design?)

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
StvMcQueen said:
Thanks a million for creating this merchandise, Zeke! I'll be ordering a green/silver font hat this weekend! TAKE A BOW! :clap2: (I like the shirts too, but who is that character in the middle of the design?)
An American P51 Mustang pilot.

·
Lifetime Supporting Member
40,835 Posts
Zeke said:
An American P51 Mustang pilot.
That'll work. Although, P-51s never fought against the Jap Zero. :eek: But, only serious history buffs would know this. I think the idea is SUPER... Ricer Eliminator (we won't tell about the sucker that blew my doors off, though, will we? :rotfl:)

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Well, there is no reference on the Tee about Zeroes, simply an American P-51 Mustang pilot. Mustangs scored many victories in the Pacific Theater, though. Major John C. "Pappy" Herbst was the highest scoring Mustang pilot in the Pacific Theater.

At any rate, I'm striking that Tee and working on a replacement...:doubt:

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.