Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am receiving the official Logo that the boys up north had made on their shirts for the intro of the Bullitt. As soon as I receive it in the mail I will take a digital photo and see if the majority wants shirts made. This is the embroidered Bullitt car. I and a few of us have seen the shirt in person and it is awesome!!!. We can have it made anyway we want with our Bullitt numbers and so on. So does anyone have any ideas?

Bullitt 369
Cape Canaveral Fl

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 1NastyFordGT on 2001-12-15 12:27 ]</font>

·
Registered
360 Posts
What type of shirt do you have in mind? I wouldn't be interested in a polo shirt, but a button-down, maybe in chambray would be OK.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I am interested in both a polo shirt and a nice botton down, maybe even a jacket. Let me know as soon as it becomes available.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Hey guys, I'm wearing the shirt you might be talking about in this picture, a friend that works for Team Mustang sent it to me. It has a embroidered DHG Bullitt on the left, good detail, red brake calipers, tinted windows, with the word BULLITT under it. Also notice the Ford hat.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Bullitmon on 2001-12-07 00:29 ]</font>

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey Bullittmon. That is it. I was thinking of having it also put on the back in a larger scale with the Bullitt Logo and the Bullitt number of the owners car. Polo shirts and Jackets is what I would like to have done.

·
Premium Member
5,610 Posts
I like polo or chambray shirts. Maybe on the polos have the logo on the left chest and the number under it and you could put it on th back on the chambray the same way but larger. I tnink that would look good. Also have the shirts in a light grey or silver. :smile:
Cam

·
Premium Member
5,610 Posts
Karl, I asked Mr. Hyde that in an email this summer and he said he check into it but thought that the limited "audience" might not be worth while money wise after getting the rights for using the Bullitt name on the items. In other words, don't think so.
Cam

·
Premium Member
276 Posts
Count me in! I like the Bullittmon shirt. I think stuff on the back is overkill. What about a hat?

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hey Chili....I got the shirt in the mail last nite and took a pic of it and a closeup pic of the Bullitt. I will post the pics tonite after I get the christmas lites up!!LOL!! honey doos! I think the shirt s/b Bullitt in the same place..L/S and the Logo on the R/S with the number under it...clean look..But the jacket should have a larger Bullitt added to the back. Also on the hats, the bullitt pic and the Bullitt logo only. I will get with the company that makes our Space Shuttle stuff here at Kennedy Space Center and get prices for these items this week.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Great idea Fred...count me in....

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
I'm in too, Fred!

I'd leave any embroidery off the back of shirts, IMHO, but an embroidered jacket with a small Bullitt on front and a large Bullitt on back would be very cool indeed.

·
Registered
147 Posts
I'm in as well. I, like Karl, prefer one like that shown in the picture. Polo shirt and a Hat would be nice. I don't really care for a large one on the back of a shirt or jacket, but I was thinking a small embroidery of the words..

L
L I
U T
B T
# 312
M G
U N
S A
T

....in legible, but not too small, sized letters and numbers to add to the back. All of this would be in the upper backside of the polo shirt in the middle just below the collar (behind the tag on the inside of the shirt) and would be centered on the back of a baseball style cap just above the adjusting strap. Just an idea that I think looks clean and nice and also shows personal ownership to one's particular production number. Color and font size of lettering is another issue. Any opinions?

·
Registered
144 Posts
Fred: Count me in in the shirt. I'm leaving CT today (12/9) to go back to FL. It snowed last night. Coming back to drive my Bullitt.
Spent the entire week in Michigan with our older son. Yes, visited the Henry Ford Museum. One word for it - Awesome! See you. :-B

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
I like the shirt ideas and definitely would like a hat with a Bullitt & my SN.

·
Premium Member
4,594 Posts
Count me in for either a polo or button down. I suppose the Bullitt will only come in DHG?

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I will work on a design next week with the shop we use here, see what we can do with changing the Bullitt colors for the 3 colors and changing the Bullitt numbers for each of the owners numbers of their Bullitts
Fred

·
Premium Member
8,772 Posts
A couple of years ago I worked with a local embroidery company (small, family run) on getting an image embroidered on some sweatshirts. We supplied them with a .jpg and they had a computerized embroidery machine which could convert the image. My point in all this is that with all the graphics talent on this board we would not be required to settle with the image used by Team Mustang. A unique logo/image could be developed. The set up cost would be amortized over the total shirt/hat order.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts