Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 120 Posts

·
Registered
710 Posts
They were getting made through a member here, however last he said he lost the printer through which they were made. I missed getting some myself. Maybe in the future someone will find a new printer to have them made.

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
jp660605 said:
They were getting made through a member here, however last he said he lost the printer through which they were made. I missed getting some myself. Maybe in the future someone will find a new printer to have them made.
Thanks for the info!
I know there is a guy who does them for Cobras. I believe he is over at SVTPerformance. I will check into that and let you know what I find out.

·
Registered
710 Posts
Thanks PL, the dataplatesplus.com looks like a good one to try. It looks like if we get at least ten members together we could even get a group discount on these, but I think first we need to find a set to use as a starting point.

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I was just contacted by the maker of the plaques shown on the first page of this post. He still offers the Bullitt tags. They are made out of 25 gauge aluminum. He offers two different versions: one for the rad support (1 3/4" x 4 1/2"), and one for the interior console area (1 1/4" x 3 1/2"). Each one is $22.50 or you can purchase both for $42.00. I am going to send him a mail back and make sure that it is cool if I post up his payment information on the forum. I'll keep ya posted!

·
Registered
148 Posts
I'd be interested in both the rad support and the interior console plaques, maybe we can get a group buy discount like they gave us on the retro rings the other week?

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Lost the printer?!!!!

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I spoke with the maker of the plaques. He used to be a member here but hasn't been around in a while. Due to time constraints, he hasn't been able to do too many of the Bullitt plaques recently. Might be best to explore other options. But if you want his contact information, PM me and I'll see what I can do.

·
Registered
710 Posts
Was it dataplatesplus.com that you tried? If not I'm going to be contacting them to see if the can reproduce the plates already made or something close.

1 - 20 of 120 Posts