Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have finally received my phone from my dealer regarding the engine decal that show the belt routing for the sepentine belt. I noticed I was not the only one that was missing the decal. Mine is in the mail, the dealer just notified me. I was told all you have to do is call the dealer where you bought your Bullitt and order it from the service manager. I tried to get them to give me the part #, but they said they mailed it out and didn't know. When I get the decal, I'll put the part number in the post, if anyone requires it. I was told it is the same one as the 2001 GT.

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
Thanks MM!
someone posted a schematic of it here in the past but i wouldn't mind having the sticker that did NOT come with my car!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: mystang99 on 2002-01-29 15:28 ]</font>

·
Registered
693 Posts
Now that you guy's mention it my did not come
with one ether!

·
Registered
14,703 Posts
Every Bullitt that I have seen was missing it.

·
Premium Member
18,831 Posts
Thanks MustangMan! If we order the belt route
sticker we may get lucky like you did and get
the third hologram! Looking forward to getting
the part number for the belt route sticker.

·
Registered
197 Posts
That's interesting, I went to my dealer yesterday to get a decal for my car, but was told since my car didn't come with one, I wouldn't be able to order one.:???: They said Ford requires them to provide a VIN# and deacal# to get a replacement decal. Can we say, don't go to Novato Ford!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts