Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

My Bullitt makes a weird noise if I am driving in third or fourth gears and really get on the gas. It sounds like some sort of an exhaust leak, but I'm no mechanic. It is really p***ing me off!!! I just put it in the shop today with 8,000 miles on it.. Also my brakes squeek with i push on them hard, and my clutch rattles very bad. I am getting frustrated with it.....

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 1NastyFordGT on 2002-01-16 16:21 ]</font>

·
Registered
167 Posts
I am having similar problems... Though right now I have no time to sort them out. Let me know what you find.

MF

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Get this, I took my Bullitt too the dealership, they had it for three days and couldn't figure out what was wrong with it. On the fourth day, I went in took check on it, and they informed me that they were going too replace the engine. I got p*ssed off and asked why, they said bc they didn't know what was wrong with it. Sounds like a comp out. I hope they don't low ball me on the engine. I don't even think it is engine trouble, sounds like a computer or maybe exhaust/intake.....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts