I have just had 4 pics published, I got a 1/3 rd page in the MCA mag
and now I get a mention in the September 07 American Car World

·
Premium Member
3,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Article text

Article reads:

Jade Read with her father Bob's 2001 Bullitt Mustang. Bob is probably the UK's most Prolific
Buillitt aficionado, having built up a web site (www.ukbullitt.org) especially for Mustang Bulitt enthusiasts
and he is a regular vistor to the USA for Bullitt Meetings and is now know as English Bob by American enthusiasts! His car is number #4576 of the limited production run, of which 12 are known to reside in the UK.

·
Registered
899 Posts
Well done! I think it's safe to say that Bob has got more Bullitt ink (literally and figuratively) than anyone I know....

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
That's really cool Bob. I've wondered how well your car was recieved in the U.K.. Is there a fairly strong interest in detroit iron there, and if so is there an absence of the sometimes idiotic rivalry between makes that can get out of hand over here? I've never met you but from all I've seen here I'd say we are lucky to have you as our U.K. ambassador to represent the Bullitt world....:)

·
Premium Member
4,639 Posts
Damn Bob!! You are a frickin media whore!

Very cool buddy can't think of a better person to be our world wide spokesman for IMBOC and for the Bullitt.

Take care man!

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,067 Posts
Very McQueen cool :cool: Bob!

Hey! We have a new member from Bolton England! He is the new owner of DHG #3772 over there! His name is willibobs. The Previous Owner was retro68. Did you know him?

Vicki

·
Premium Member
3,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
TwoStangWmn said:
Very McQueen cool :cool: Bob!

Hey! We have a new member from Bolton England! He is the new owner of DHG #3772 over there! His name is willibobs. The Previous Owner was retro68. Did you know him?

Vicki
Vicki,
I was aware that #3772 was here but I have not had any contact with the UK owner yet.

·
Premium Member
18,826 Posts
Bullitt 736 said:
Congrats Bob. A true IMBOC and Bullitt ambassador.
Ditto regarding what Charles stated!

Bob, you are simply AMAZING! I don't think I have ever encountered an individual that is more of a Bullitt enthusiast than yourself. You should be on TV!

Also, I did not realize that there are 12 Bullitts in the U.K.

:smile:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts