Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ran their recently opened track for the 2nd time on Wednesday. Previously went to their opening day on June 6th (IIRC) which was free and they gave everyone a few laps around the track. On Wednesday I went back for the class, license, and track time. I should get a license towards the end of the year (they are making them up right now) and can go back at any time for a 6 hour track day for $125.

Sadly my normal camera is out of comission at this time. So I brought my 8 year old 1.3mp ****ty cam.
Unfortunately the damn thing only took pictures at 640x480 so the quality is crap. About halfway through it switched to the proper 1280x960, who the **** knows why it did it, but it did :(

Here is what I have :)
Not bothering to do ANY photoshoping or whatever, just straight from the card right now...

I clocked in 80 miles on the track @ a tick over 7mpg. My fuel light came on about 5pm :D

Ended up only being me and the silver BMW taking the class. I ran with a friend in the Mach that showed up and the dude with the Elise. Surprisingly I was keeping up with the Elise pretty damn well, even in the corners. There were 2 corners he was killing me on though, but most were very close! The dude with the Mach has been doing PA hillclimbs, cool guy... but I was outrunning him pretty good through the twisties :)

·
Registered
54 Posts
nice shots,
what a blast
betcha ya cant wait to get back out there

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.