Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Former Owner of 2001 DHG1557
840 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I can't take much more of this crap. When will the insanity end? There was 13 inches last weekend, about 16 to 18 so far since Wednesday, probably 1 to 3 yet to come today yet. The Bullitt will be sitting a little while longer it looks like. Pictures to share, it does look beautiful, as long as you aren't blowing it or shoveling it. :smile:

Enjoy the Pics.

Lee

·
Registered
14,703 Posts
You could always move to Texas and not have to deal with it!

·
Former Owner of 2001 DHG1557
840 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
5111 said:
You could always move to Texas and not have to deal with it!
Hopefully someday somewhere warm, at least for the winters. The hard part is figuring out where. Every place has it's positives and negatives, just need to sort them out I guess. But right now anywhere there isn't snow and it is above 50 would work for me. :smile:

Lee

·
Registered
923 Posts
Since I moved from Maine to Florida 7 years ago, I haven't once had to shovel sunshine...

·
Registered
14,703 Posts
ZBullitt said:
Hopefully someday somewhere warm, at least for the winters. The hard part is figuring out where. Every place has it's positives and negatives, just need to sort them out I guess. But right now anywhere there isn't snow and it is above 50 would work for me. :smile:

Lee
What do you mean you have to figure out where? Texas should be your only option!

·
Premium Member
2,330 Posts
Don't ya just hate global warming??? We've had more snow and cold weather here in Colorado Springs this year than in the past 20 years.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
What!

Bullitt_Buyer said:
Don't ya just hate global warming??? We've had more snow and cold weather here in Colorado Springs this year than in the past 20 years.
Do you mean Al is just fooling? :eek::eek:

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
We had some of that here too... 12" of snow with 58 mph winds. Makes quite a mess. Needless to say I was stuck at home.

·
Registered
2,527 Posts
We get a wee bit of that snow stuff here too.

·
Registered
7,977 Posts
Yea i am with zbullitt, just a little tired of this crap.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts