Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow Joyce and Mike! I picked up my copy of Mustang Monthly tonight and turned to the Bullitt page and there was your car (Frank) with the BULLITT vanity plate and little 68 die cast model on the trunk lid! How cool is that!

Congratulations, Mike on your first place win with your 66 vert at the International in Bozeman, by the way! :smile:

Vicki

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Thanks for the heads up Vickie.
We haven't received our copy yet and can't find one in the stores :sad:
So we are very IMpatiently awaiting it in the mail.
The photos were taken at the Rocky Mountain Mustang Roundup last June in Steamboat Springs Colorado. There were six Bullitts in that show, but it was our BULLITT plates that caught the eye of the MM magazine editor, Jeff Ford.
Mustang Illustrated photog Bob McClurg also took photos at that show of five Bullitts, the sixth left early and missed out. Hopefully that group photo will soon appear too, it was cool.
J.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Joyce, don't forget to post this info you know where! :grin:

Stewart

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Thanks everyone.
We have had a great summer show season. I'm sad to see it end, we've traveled to lots of cool places and better yet met many fantastic people. The awards and recognition for our cars are very nice too I have to admit, but it's the people we meet that are the greatest reward.

Bob, we got the photos they are great Thanks!

Stewwie, you ought to know by now that nothing gets missed in M&M!

J.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Epperstang on 2001-09-09 00:53 ]</font>

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
congrats joyce! man you guys are having some fun!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts