Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It is finally official, the Army is sending me to Germany for a month. I don't know what I am going to do without my car! More importantly, what is my car going to do without me? I am thinking of leaving her with a friend, but we need to come to agreement on how she is going to be treated. I should have opened it up to bids among my friends. I figure weekly waxes and a nice garage as a minimum. Does anyone here have a Bullitt in Germany, just so I can come by and look, to cut down on the withdrawal symptoms (I am starting to shake already)? Too bad I can't take her with me on the autobahn. :wink: I'll try to find some web access, just so I can live my life vicariously through your Bullitts.

DHG #765

If you listen closely, you can hear your Chevy rusting.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: IvanGrozny on 2001-08-08 18:12 ]</font>

·
Registered
762 Posts
Hey Ivan look me up if you stop through England. Contact me on DSN 238-2736

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't think I will make it up to the UK. I am switching planes in Chicago though. Maybe I'll stand out by the road and see if I can see Blakwing screaming by. :wink:

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
Just wait until you get to Germany... and get stuck with an Opel Vectra 1.6 with 120hp.

Then you'll want that Bullitt.

I drove across Germany (and half of Hungary) in a Dodge Caravan V6 and I felt like I was the king of the road!! 120mph!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts