Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

Excuse me please...............

945 views 11 replies 9 participants last post by  SpotsStang 
#1 ·
I have to go out and drive the Bullitt again!VARRRRRRROOOOOOOMMMMMMMMM.......

#3 ·
Can it be explained?!?!?

In the Mach, I can actually FEEL the engine. Just sitting there, you can feel it in the seat, in your feet, and hear it, and it just feels so gooooooooood.

In the Bullitt....what is it????
I can't quite put my finger on it!
:grin: :-B :???:

#7 ·
It's been raining a lot in Texas so mine's stayed parked. I may take her out for a spin tomorrow...

(Free post!)

#9 ·
I live in Buda and work in San Marcos, Texas. I had to drive my Bullitt through all kinds of crappy water and mud just to get home last night. At times I could feel the Bullitt being lifted off the road way due to the wake some on-coming cars were creating. I've never been scared like I was last night. I saw way too many cars that were carried off the road due to the flooding. So far I have not noticed any lasting damage to the car, but have not had a chance to look on the underside to see what kind of stuff is in the cracks and crevices of the car. During this time I was more worried about my wifes and my safety than the cars. She was caught up in the flooding in her Intrepid R/T. Way to fugggggggin scary for me.

#10 ·
20 minutes to midnight here at the house. Nothing was stiring not even a mouse. When out from the road came such a roar it was I asking the ponies to give me some more! :grin:

(early Christmas humor)
Actually I just thought that one up. May use it on my cards this year. What do you think?

#11 ·
LoL! Good one!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.