Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanna add a little more growl to my Bullitt. Heres what I want. A Mac High-Flow Cat H-Pipe. Are there cats any good? I know Bassani and BBK are to high with there X's. Do the high-flow H's sound good on Bullitts with stock mufflers??
Thanks

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Someone. Please!
I want it to sound different. If it sounds the same I might as well keep it stock. Has anyone did this yet?

·
Registered
762 Posts
I have the BBK longtube headers and the short BBK off road h-pipe that I use with the stock cat back exhaust. Definitely more growl. I don't have any firsthand knowledge however, on any other modded Bulliits. I can say though that my friend over here with a complete MAC system on his 01 GT has a sound to die for.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sweet! Well I want to keep my stock headers and cat-back. I am looking at a MAC High Flow Catalyic H Pipe. Do I have to buy any kind of adapter for it? If so what kind?
Does any of yall have a sound clip of a Bullitt with that setup? Thanks alot I appreciate it

·
Registered
452 Posts
I am going to put the Mac off road h on mine.. it is inbound at this time. IT should be on in a week or so, and I will make a wav file if you wish.

Doug

·
Registered
12 Posts
I have a bullitt with the bassani x w/cats and a magnaflow magnapack cat-back. The sound is absolutely awesome. Deep, exotic, loud, and absolutely screams at wot.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts