Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have put a little over 2,000 miles on my Bullitt, but I have never heard how it sounds outside of the car. I was wondering if it really did sound like it did in the movie?

·
Registered
144 Posts
I haven't had a chance, either. I'm always the one behind the wheel! The service manager here just told me that there is a True Blue in for an oil change, I'll have to check it out. I'll try to get a recording of it. Its #129 and apparently the guy didn't realize that he has a limited production car, he didn't know his # and said "I just wanted a Mustang and this is the one I picked out." Can you beleive it?

1,169 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-08-08 12:58, bullitt0093 wrote:
I haven't had a chance, either. I'm always the one behind the wheel! The service manager here just told me that there is a True Blue in for an oil change, I'll have to check it out. I'll try to get a recording of it. Its #129 and apparently the guy didn't realize that he has a limited production car, he didn't know his # and said "I just wanted a Mustang and this is the one I picked out." Can you beleive it?

</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>
Talk about your pot luck! He has a cool number too! :-B

·
Premium Member
8,773 Posts
I have let my brother-in-law drive it just so I can hear how it sounds from the outside. I also like it's stance, especially from the 3/4 rear.

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
add this to the "list" of things to do
i'd love to hear how my car sounds from outside the vehicle but that would mean i'd have to let someone else drive it!
hmmmmm

1 - 6 of 6 Posts