Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mystang99 and BULLITT680: Our dealership doesn't do welding. We're going to be given an order to take it to Discount Muffler as Ford doesn't do that kind of work in the shop. The same with our outside pieces (rocker panel). It has to be taken to a body shop to have the rocker panel corrected. We had to order a new headlight lens too. The inside of one of them had a bunch of spots and needs to be replaced.

·
Banned
7,235 Posts
Man sorry for all the rework on your Bullitt. I have a small smudge of some kind on the inside of one of my headlight lense.

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
thanks vickie, not what i wanted to hear BUT at least you are getting taken care of! i hope that the dealer doesn't try to give me the run around on the exhaust tip thing! i'm going to wait another week or 2 to see if anything else comes up before i take her in!
loved your comment about the pony on the brake calipers "peeking" thru the spinning wheels, but ivan's right......it's going to take a LOT for me to let anyone else drive my Bullitt.....yet!

mystang99

DHG #648

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Also, there is always liquid coming from the exhaust. Is that normal? (I notice whenever I drive behind her as hubby is bringing her home from dealership shop).

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 1NastyFordGT on 2001-09-16 18:12 ]</font>

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
thanks for the "tip" Nasty. i wouldn't have thought of that!!!
not sure how much moisture you're talking about vickie. some "condensation" coming out of the pipes is normal. especially depending on temp., humidity, how long you've run the engine, etc. probably should ask someone who's understands much more about how these modern engines work. an engineer or very experienced mechanic

1 - 5 of 5 Posts