Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Administrator
13,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here's the group purchase info.

Hey Bullitt Heads,

Please send us an email at [email protected] if you are interested in purchasing as part of the BULLIT NATIONALS RETRO RING GROUP BUY. That email will be your Promise to buy. Once I have 10 interested members, I will send each member an invoice for $30. Once payment is received, I will ship promptly.

This Group Buy is not limited to 10 orders. We require a minimum of 10 orders to grant special pricing.

Please Note that MaineBullitt will be coinsidered as the 1st member as part of the Gorup Buy.

So all I need are 9 more memebers to email me.

thank you all for your ongoing support!

Explicit Auto

Post here once you have ordered.

Thanks to Rob with Explicit Auto for their continued support of the Bullitt Nationals. <!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

·
Registered
312 Posts
I'm in for a chrome set for the convertible. I put the brushed on the Bullitt and love 'em.

What do I have to do?

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
I just ordered mine a few days ago-they have already shipped. If Rob wanted to apply the difference from my order towards the repair fund from Kevin's Bullitt theft I'd be okay with that. Might be too late though...just a thought...John R

·
Registered
798 Posts
Sorry if this is a stupid question, but is all we do is send $30 via paypal, say this is part of the Bullitt National purchase, and they ship to our door? Just want to make sure before I order.

·
Registered
650 Posts
Bullit Nationals Retro Ring Group Buy

Hey Bullitt Heads,

I apologize for the confusion. I was not clear to DroopysBullitt.

Please send us an email at [email protected] if you are interested in purchasing as part of the BULLIT NATIONALS RETRO RING GROUP BUY. That email will be your Promise to buy. Once I have 10 interested members, I will send each member an invoice for $30. Once payment is received, I will ship promptly.

This Group Buy is not limited to 10 orders. We require a minimum of 10 orders to grant special pricing.

Please Note that MaineBullitt will be coinsidered as the 1st member as part of the Gorup Buy.

So all I need are 9 more memebers to email me.

thank you all for your ongoing support!

Explicit Auto

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Thanks for doing that retroactively. I am going to pass the refund on via paypal to the repair fund from Kevin's Bullitt theft as another donation. Looking forward to installing the rings upon arrival. Thanks again....John :cool:

·
Registered
372 Posts
My funds are a little low til' the Nationals..but please bring a couple of sets for me. I need one for the Bullitt and dad wants a set for his Mach 1.

·
Registered
937 Posts
I'm in too. Email sent...

·
Registered
771 Posts
E-Mail sent for a set of Satin Rings...

When it's all done, I'll have a set of new chrome rings. I'd be willing to sell at the price we're being offered, but only AFTER the Group Purchase is expired.

I have the Satin on my Bullitt, and the fiance liked the rings. We got the chrome from a friend and it turns out she likes the satin better. Keeps trying to steal mine!

1 - 20 of 54 Posts