Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are a few mods I recently installed on the Bullitt. I'm trying to make it even more unique than it already was. Someone else owns a DHG Bullitt in the small town I live in, so to avoid any confusion I had to install some mods. What do you all think?

·
Premium Member
7,492 Posts
Looks nice. I am glad that mine is the only HG that I see around; there is one in the next town but I never see it. If I saw it all the time I would probably need to do some mods like you did too.

Wow, you were lucky to get "BULLITT" for your license plate. I couldn't get anything close in GA, and anything with my number wouldn't go through. Therefore I did the respectable thing and got "IMB0C". :D

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
I like what you did. Very nice mods.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I figured I wouldn't be able to get the license plate but to my surprise noone had "BULLITT" on their plate yet. Some dumb!!# was driving by me the other day when I had the car out and yelled from his car to mine that Bullitt was spelled wrong. Me and my wife just laughed at him.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for the compliments and yes, the louvers were ordered painted from http://www.wheelskin.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=DG-3180. The paint matches perfect and they were an easy install, however, when they painted the rear of the louvers black paint got all over the back of the 3M tape, so when I peeled it off I had to careful not to get paint chips on the adhesive part of the tape.

·
Registered
213 Posts
08Bullitt3061 said:
Thanks for the compliments and yes, the louvers were ordered painted from http://www.wheelskin.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=DG-3180. The paint matches perfect and they were an easy install, however, when they painted the rear of the louvers black paint got all over the back of the 3M tape, so when I peeled it off I had to careful not to get paint chips on the adhesive part of the tape.
I got the same ones... Absolutely GREAT!

·
Charles
13,307 Posts
08Bullitt3061 said:
OK, Mr. Midge Man. Nice name. Maybe sometime you can fill me in on the details behind the name.
No real story. David's a very nice guy. One of the best on the site. I think one of the DFW guys or Cochese gave him the name "Midge Man". Just like to give him a hard time every now and then.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.