Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anyone had there intakes, upper and lower, extrude honed? One of the articles i read said it might be a good idea to do this. Any thoughts?

·
Registered
152 Posts
Has anyone been quoted a price to extrude hone a Bullitt intake? I would imagine it's expensive...

BTW, I believe their web site is www.extrudehone.com

·
Registered
147 Posts
Mr. Sunshine,

Are you speaking from experience, or did you get a quote? If you have done this mod, was it worth it? Thanks.

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
If we could get some PPL together to buy one stock one & work out something where none of the car would be down then after its all said & done sell the intake & split the money that would be cool
If you can get it done for the $580 I can do that easy but what would a stock intake run

·
Registered
55 Posts
I have been told by mod head porters that you DO NOT want to gasket match the intake and heads. The gasket openings are much larger than the ports and it will hurt the airflow. But if you want to match the intake and head ports then you that is something beneficial, but they are matched up fairly well in stock form. There are some bulges in the intake ports (there because of the injectors) that can be reduced to create better flow.

gary

1 - 8 of 8 Posts