Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling my Predator tuner. I'd like to get at least $275 for it. Shoot me a PM with a reasonable offer and we'll talk shipping.
Thanks
BLKBull

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Price is negotiable on the tuner. Anybody interested?
BLKBull

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Droppin the price to $225 shipping incl. Now is anybody interested?
BLKBull

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
I'd love to, and that's a great price, just no $$$$$$$. Good luck with the sale. Shouldn't be too difficult at that price. Unless you wanna trade for some HID's new in box. I'd throw in $50 to cover both our shipping.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I really like the look of the HID's but I kinda need the $$$$$ too. Do you have to buy an additional module to get those to work? I saw an install of HID's on a new edge car and they had to install some kind of module with the assembly.
BLKBull

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
No, this is the complete conversion kit with new ballasts and everything. Plug and play 6000k. Let me know if you change your mind. I need the $$$$ too, but haven't been able to sell the HID's.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I see R.I.P 3339 as your sig. What happened? I'm saving dough for my new tat. Plus I AutoX the car and could use some adj. shocks and struts.

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
that's a kickass tat. It was totaled on my way to work. Got rearended while waiting at the light to turn left into the lot. I'm guessing the kid was going 40 cuz that's the speed limit, but could've been faster. I saw him coming and gassed it, but alas just wheelspin. I never heard screeching tires, so my guess is he just wasn't paying attention and didn't have time to hit his brakes. Anywho, he knocked me across traffic and hit head-on with a Ford Expedition. Pretty much obliterated the front end. Tragic end to that Bullitt's life, but I ended up getting a better one 2 weeks later.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sorry to hear about 3339. I think I remember when you initially posted that. A friend of mine designed the tat with a few of my ideas. I get started on it tomorrow. Can't wait.
Later
BLKBull

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yep I still have it. Interested?
BLKBull

·
Registered
182 Posts
sorry that it took so long to get back if you do still have it I well need your adress to send you the $$
Shane

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yep still got it. $225 shipped is the deal. I'll send PM
Thanks
BLKBull

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
SOLD to Shane
BLKBull

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Now that BLKBull sold his, I have a Diablo Predator for a 2005-06 GT if anyone knows someone- $200 shipped

Has the 3 standard tunes + C&L racer kit tune
PM any questions

1 - 15 of 15 Posts