Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got some parts for sale.

UPR Xpipe that is new in box. I bought it and never installed it. New from UPR is $159. I'll sell it for $125+Shipping.
Several Bullitt owners have this on their cars. It sounds great and adds some HP.

Steeda MIL's to keep that check engine light from coming on when you install a midpipe. New from Steeda $59. I'll sell it for $40 shipped.

Dallas Mustang SpeedCal used for recalibrating your speedometer for gear or tire changes . New from DM $99. I'll sell it for $65 Shipped.

PM me if interested.

·
Registered
14,703 Posts
Please tell me that this doesn't mean what I think it means.

·
Premium Member
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
5111 said:
Please tell me that this doesn't mean what I think it means.
What do you think it means????

·
Registered
14,703 Posts
droopysbullitt said:
You are selling!!!
yep. Please tell me that I am wrong.

·
Car Whisperer
20,787 Posts
He just bought wheels and tires for it...my guess is he has a new tuner or one on the way that will take care of those things.....hmmm maybe even a supercharger????

·
Premium Member
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
None of the above! I'm just too busy and uninterested in doing any performance mods at this time. I like the Bullitt in mostly stock form(except for the wheels and shifter). So, the Bullitt is not being sold. Hopefully it never will be. After all, I'm one of the originals that used to hang out over at BON when everyone were waiting on their Bullitts to be built and shipped. Just too tough to leave IMBOC and all the great people I have met. Even you Dee! Just cleaning out stuff I decided not to use.

·
Quest for single digits
12,030 Posts
9mmBullitt said:
None of the above! I'm just too busy and uninterested in doing any performance mods at this time. I like the Bullitt in mostly stock form(except for the wheels and shifter). So, the Bullitt is not being sold. Hopefully it never will be. After all, I'm one of the originals that used to hang out over at BON when everyone were waiting on their Bullitts to be built and shipped. Just too tough to leave IMBOC and all the great people I have met. Even you Dee! Just cleaning out stuff I decided not to use.
Ditto. Lifers unite!

·
Premium Member
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
DHG-2925 said:
Recieved the X-Pipe and Mils today, all appears to have made it here safely.

Thanks

Good to hear.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts