Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
7,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK who's coming to the biggest west coast car show @ Knotts Berry Farm April 17 ?

DHG 1005 will be doing his first car show of the season, we need some friends, to make it a special day of fun in the sun.

on your six ... DHG 1005

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 'Have BULLITT will travel' on 2005-04-18 09:40 ]</font>

·
Registered
378 Posts
If I show, does that mean I have to wax my car? :smile: I will most likely come to that show, it is only about an hour away. Should be fun!

·
Registered
127 Posts
Well I got my registration yesterday so I'll see you guys there.

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
Kim and I will be there also...see you guys and girls there....

7,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Teri, it's a all day show. Gates open @ 0700 you can not leave, if you are in the show, until 1500. All the BULLITTs will be in class 49.

on your six ... DHG 1005

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 'Have BULLITT will travel' on 2005-03-21 12:44 ]</font>

7,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Teri, this is a non-judging show you just get a plaque for being there ... so your car is good to go, you can park next to me and we will have fun.

on your six ... DHG 1005

·
Registered
11 Posts
I plan on taking my black beauty up there for the show, but I can't spend all day there so I won't be entering it. Anyone want to join BullittBabe01 and I for a cruise up there from San Diego?

·
Registered
186 Posts
You guys will love the Knotts show. I have been there the past 5 years, but with 65 and 66 Mustangs. I will be there again this year in a 65 Stang.

Im supposed to pick up my DHG Bullitt this Sunday. I hope so! I look forward to comming over and meeting all the local Bullitt owners.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts