Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
7,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Fabulous Fords Forever is history

OK let get this event going ... who's going to Knott's Berry Farm ?

I'm already in, got my confirmation red window tag Class 49

I'm bring the 'BEST in Show BULLITT' trophy again and yes 'DHG 1005 will not be in the judging'.

Last year Teri aka Bullitt_Babe_01 took home the trophy, she will be defending her last year 'BEST in Show BULLITT' and she will be tough to beat ... so get ready !

on your six ... DHG 1005

·
Registered
180 Posts
Fabulous Fords Forever Show

Michael,

This weekend I confirmed my dad will be coming down from San Francisco to go to this show with me. He was hopping up his '39 Ford back in the 1940's, so he will enjoy seeing more than just Mustangs. (He tells me it was cheap and easy to replace a blown rear-end in those days--and he had plenty of practice doing it!)

I won't be entering "BLLLITT" in the show, but will definitely stop by to say hello to my fellow Bullittheads....

mark

·
Registered
510 Posts
Knott's is the BEST

Fab Fords at Knotts is the most fun car show I've ever been to, (not just because I was lucky to get that beautiful trophy). The set-up & location make it a blast for everyone, all ages!!!! It sure would be awesome to have AT LEAST as many Bullitts as last year!

I look forward to seeing you ALL there!
Teri

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
Kim and I will be by to visit, but didn't enter the Bullitt..We moved into a new townhouse, so its been a little crazy the past few weeks...See you guys at Knott's.....

7,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
need a few more BULLITTs

OK looking like a very short list of BULLITTs this year!

The 'Best in Show BULLITT' trophy is on the line here so get your BULLITT down to the Big Show.

on your six ... DHG 1005

·
Registered
510 Posts
need more...........

C'MON EVERYONE...THIS IS THE BIGGEST & BEST SHOW ON THE WEST COAST!!!!!We need more Bullittheads!
My friend & I are going up Sat afternoon to play at Knotts & then out on the town & have a few drinks. Anyone care to join us????????????

7,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
only 2 BULLITTs what 's up with that ?

Just DHG 1005 & BK 4711 ... that means Bullitt_Babe_01 takes home the 'Best in Show BULLITT' throphy without any competition thats no fun !

'Just do it' get your BULLITT in the show.

on your six ... DHG 1005

·
Registered
152 Posts
Well we have to have all three colors there at least.
Bring TB 3373 out of mothballs for the day..... if it does not rain...

Ell
Bullitt 3373

·
Registered
510 Posts
praying for NO rain

Bullitt 3373 said:
Well we have to have all three colors there at least.
Bring TB 3373 out of mothballs for the day..... if it does not rain...

Ell
Bullitt 3373
I'm SO happy to hear we'll have a True Blue! It amazes me how many people I talk to think there was only Green & Black Bullitts. It will be a beautiful picture to have all three colors lined up!
Besides, sounds like your Blue could use some 'play' time! :)
See you all there,
Teri

7,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
voting for 'Best BULLITT in Show' trophy

one (1) vote for owner in show and any owners who stop by can vote also.

voteing 1000 to 1300 trophy prestation at 1330.

DHG 1005 will not be judged. looks like may be (3) BULLITTs ... will be cool to have all three colors so TB 3373 'just do it'.

on your six ... DHG 1005

7,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
'Best in Show BULLITT'

OK will be off work tomorrow so this is my last post ... see you all Sunday.

First one there tell the parking person we have (3) imboc BULLITTs coming and save some side-by-side spaces.

Have a fun run up!

on your six ... DHG 1005

·
Registered
38 Posts
hey, who ever is going pm me! I want to put together footage dedicated to the 1999-2004 Mustang Era! I wanted some shots at portillos which his down the street, any of you willing to participate? you can get some food while i take the pics!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts