Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a brand new factory sealed Xbox...comes with one controller and all necessary cables. $450.00 obo.

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They're $320.00 at Walmart?? Everywhere else they retail for $299.00 US (Best Buy, CompUSA, etc). And no, my price is in US Dollars. You'd be surprised what people will pay for these. I'm a finance major. Can't help it. :smile: I'll be posting it on ebay in a week or two. Right now, if you can find one at the store and you want one, get it before the Christmas rush (which could've already started).

·
Premium Member
3,988 Posts
I suggest you go ahead and put it on Ebay. Some might think you are taking advantage of fellow Bullittheads.

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was just seeing if any bullitt-head's are interested in XBoxes. It is on ebay right now, Item # 1303671708. It is not my intention to take advantage of anybody, rather offer a rare game console at a competitive price. Other Xboxes on ebay are fetching over $400.00 as well. Sorry if I have offended anybody. :smile:

·
Registered
822 Posts
Yup..I am a manager at Wal*Mart (while I finish College) and all Wal*Mart sell them for $299.00 if there is one that is selling it for more..let me know and I will burn them. Plus..why the hell would anyone pay even that much for one...I guess I just don't have that much time to invest in playing games anymore.

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I don't know why they would, but some people are desperate enough I guess. Last year with the PS2, there were PS2's selling on ebay for over $700!! Then again, there's more Xboxes introduced then there was PS2's introduced...but hey people are paying, so why not sell. :smile:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts