Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,988 Posts
What all are you looking for? My Bullitt weighed 3340 the last time I was at the track. That was without the spare and a half tank of fuel.

The rear end is a 8.8 with 3.27 gears and TracLoc.

The transmission is a Tremec 3650.

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
Mine weighed in at 3316 lb with 1/2 tank of fuel, with spare and a few items in the trunk. You better put your Bullitt on a diet? :wink:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the info. I just want to have some answers when somebody ask me about the Bullitt( which happens alot). Anything else you have like type of brakes, exhaust, intake, cams so I can be an informed owner. The manual doesn't tell me anything specific for the Bullitt.
Thanks again.
Brian :smile:

·
Registered
27 Posts
Here is a great site that I send people when they ask whats so special about a Bullitt. Very good site and well done with tons of Bullit info and writeups. A BullittClub member did it all.

May have to copy and paste the link into your browser address window if it doesn't work.

Hope this helps and Welcome to the Club.

DHG #0619
1971 Duster 440

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mid Life Crisis #388 on 2004-11-15 10:35 ]</font>

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
At the track Mine weighed in at 3460 with me in it so take off about 200lbs. Also I had close to a full tank with spare, plus some lose items. I think me and the bullitt need to go on a diet.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts