Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First off I know this is not the swap meet section but sense you have to be a supporting member (which I have been in the past) to be able to post in that section I had no choice but to post it here first, if one of the mods wants to move it to the swap meet section that will be fine with me.

Now onto the reason for this post I am in need of some stock Bullitt springs front and rear to replace the very very rough riding lowering springs that are on my daughters new to her 1999 Mustang GT that I just bought for her last weekend it rides like it has no springs you feel every little bump and you don't even want to be in this GT when you are coming up a big dip or bump in the road, I think I lost my stomach and it shot out of my a_ _ somewhere on I-29 south coming out of Omaha Nebraska on one of those bridge overpasses :eek: WOW :eek: that one Hurt plus a lot more on our 120 mile trip home.

So are there any of my fellow Bullitt owners out there that still have their stock Bullitt springs sitting on a shelf somewhere out there and want to see them go to a good use? Let me know asap.

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
FL_Bullitt said:
I know of a Florida Bullitt that has all four laying around
I have all four in a box.

Approximately 20K miles on them.

Make me an offer. Shipping will not be cheap, as these things weigh a few pounds.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bullitt_5135 said:

Make me an offer. Shipping will not be cheap, as these things weigh a few pounds.
You have a PM.

·
Registered
40 Posts
have the springs off of #2000. check out bullitt hill for the condition of the car and let me know if you are still interested David

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bullitt_5135 said:

I have PMed you twice with an offer did you get those PM's ?

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
I still have mine. They have about 70k miles on em. but they seem fine to me before i took them out. you could make me an offer but as Kevin said that offer wont include shipping since the springs are not light.

·
Registered
987 Posts
Sounds more like bad shocks than the springs.
But I think I still may have some laying around I will check and let u know.

·
Registered
108 Posts
I have all 4 of mine in a box and want to sell. They have only 16K on them and i also have tons of other bullitt parts so lmk.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts