Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I found some pictures of our Bullitts from the track event at Mustang Week! These were posted by a guy at SVTPerformance.com

Jerry's True Blue

My Black Bullitt

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Those are nice. Seeing the silver letters on the bumper makes me think about taking off the black letters (they don't show up much -- surprise, surprise) and putting on silver ones like I had before the bumper repaint.

·
Registered
771 Posts
THANKS!!!

That is awesome! I must admit, I've been a little lax, I gotta get off my butt and post the VIDEO of all 3 Bullitts on Track Day.

I LOVE the Band-Aid Pics. That bumper cover is now cut up and mounted on the garage wall, but I had to do something for Mustang Week! :)

I Love the pics, thanks!

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
FDWheelMan3687 said:
THANKS!!!

That is awesome! I must admit, I've been a little lax, I gotta get off my butt and post the VIDEO of all 3 Bullitts on Track Day.

I LOVE the Band-Aid Pics. That bumper cover is now cut up and mounted on the garage wall, but I had to do something for Mustang Week! :)

I Love the pics, thanks!
I was wondering if I would ever see that video of my car you told me about:). Hopefully I can bring the Bullitt down for a couple days next summer!

And the bandaid was awesome!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts