Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright everyone, I'll give this one a start before I crash for the night. First off, I just want to say that I had an AWESOME time today. It was great meeting so many fellow Bullittheads. Seeing all the stares and near accidents as we all drove to Pinks and than to SpeedZone was priceless. Not to mention all the real accidents and pileups that occurred on the slick track at SpeedZone. GOOD TIMES, GOOD TIMES!!! :grin: :grin: :grin:

Anyway, here's a preview of the pictures I took during the day. I have over 80 pictures and movies, so feel free to PM me or send me and e-mail and I'll start sending the originals to anyone that wants them.

Onto the pics:

This is a panoramic picture I took. The original is nearly 9500 pixels wide!!! :eek:

Here's another angle of all of the Bullitts:

More to come...

The new Sothern Cali. Bullitthead Drag Stip Champion (@ 3.552 seconds). Bow down, mmmmmmmkay. :razz:
-Tim

Mods: DeepDish BLK Wheel Replicas, F1 GSD3's (275/40 Front, 315/35 Rear), Tri-ax, K&N.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SoCal_Timmay!!! on 2005-02-07 00:39 ]</font>

·
Registered
825 Posts
I't was a great day.

I was glad to have David (smashcam) join us. It was his second week living in so cal from Boston!

Long distance goes to John (DOC1FMF) from San Leandro (near San Francisco).

Thanks everyone for contributing to an awesome day. Nadine and I had a great time hanging out with everyone. We're keeping the car polished for the next Bullitt run.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: bullitt207 on 2005-02-06 12:04 ]</font>

·
Registered
967 Posts
Ok here's my contrib. Not very good but best ones are B.C's flame job.
You really have to see it for yourself to beleive how fantastic that paint job is.
I had a great time at the museum. Thanks Have Bullitt and Judy, Mike and Mary, and Bullitt Babe (and daughters!) for cruising with me. You guys are the best!!! Sorry I left early but the traffic was wrecking me.

SBBullitt(I think) Have Bullitt and Judy

I should have taken some engine pics but didn't, sorry.
R/T.J.

·
Premium Member
2,329 Posts
Tim,

It was great meeting you yesterday. Let me know if you ever make it up to the Central Coast. Also...cool looking rims/tires on your car...well done!

I'll PM you my email address shortly.

Cheers,
Steve

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
Very cool pics! Thanks for posting.

·
Registered
180 Posts
I think my wife wonders why I spend so much time reading posts on IMBOC. Attending this little tour was her first Bullitt event, and she enjoyed meeting a great group of people.

The line around the building at Pinks at 2:30pm was worth a picture in itself!

Attached is a much downsized picture I took of the group on the roof of the Peterson parking garage.

I didn't like having an extra car and two constructionn trucks in the background so I picked up my mouse and drove them away!

Looking forward to the next one....

Mark & Kathleen

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks everyone for sharing your pictures. There's definitely some cool looking pictures that other people took. Here's some other pics I took throughout the entire day. Enjoy...

Per request, this is the best pic I have of the Mustangs with the Lambo doors:

Some pics of the others cars in the musuem:

Magnum P.I.'s 1982 Ferrari:

From "Gone in 60 Seconds" and "Cobra":

Our healthy, low-calorie meal at Pinks:

Some pics of the racing adventures at SpeedZone:

Me gloating after my victory on the dragstrip, only moments away from getting my @$$ kicked on the SlikTrac :smile::

The diehard crew filling up for gas before their long trip home (I was lucky, I only had about a 30 min. drive home :smile:):

That should about do it. I have some others, including videos of the drag races, so let me know if anyone out there wants the original, larger pics, and I'll e-mail them to you.

Once again, I had a great time meeting everyone there. Sorry I didn't to get goodbye to everyone, and/or meet everyone that attended. We'll definitely have to do something like this again... central coast, possibly??? :grin:

-Tim

P.S. Steve (Bullitt_Buyer), sent you a PM.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Had a great Time! a long day, didnt get home till around midnite

Hwy 1 heading south towards Malibu

The Group from the North @ the Beach

SBBullitt DHG #1101 Santa Barbara, Ca.
1966 Mustang GTR (restomod)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TwoStangWmn on 2005-02-07 10:53 ]</font>

7,020 Posts
What happen to our navagators on the way up to the museum you guys just left us out on the freeway lost ... thanks to a Mach1 ... Mike and Mary we got to the museum.

What happen to meeting in the parking lot at 1500. Got there at 1445 and DHG 1005 was the only BULLITT in the parking lot, with no directions on how to get to Pinks.

Wth no map, asked several people on the street with no luck, Judy and I stopped for BarBQ and did not find Pinks till 1600.

Did have fun meeting some new BULLITTHEADS and see old friends again but did not spend as much time with you all as I hoped.

With no map or navagator to get to Speed Zone we just went home.

see you all again soon !

on your six ... DHG 1005

·
Registered
14,703 Posts
Looks like you guys had a great time! You should do it more often.

Thanks for the pics.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Here is a few more pics before I get to work.

Line up

Michael, In deep thought thinking, I can take this guy even with that crazy wing!

7,020 Posts
SBBullitt, nice photo but next time give me a heads up ... so I can suck in my stomach.

Was good seeing and talking to you Rich, hope to see you at our next car show, DHG 1005 next one is Knotts Berry Farm.

You are right the BULLITT would run that Dodge in the ground !

DOC1FMF, John keep me posted on the road racing stuff we can have some fun.

MARINE_V, Joel sorry we did not get to talk more ... Semper Fi.

on your six ... DHG 1005

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 'Have BULLITT will travel' on 2005-02-07 16:01 ]</font>

·
Registered
473 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2005-02-07 15:56, 'Have BULLITT will travel' wrote:MARINE_V, Joel sorry we did not get to talk more ... Semper Fi.

on your six ... DHG 1005

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 'Have BULLITT will travel' on 2005-02-07 16:01 ]</font>
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE> I am sorry too, It all seemed like it went too fast, but we always have next time Devil Dog.... SemperFi.... I wish you could have made it to the Speed Zone thing.... I almost got lost too. I just stuck to Steve like a fly on you know what! LOL and he came through, I also wanted to say bye to Gregg and Lisa and the baby, but it did not work out. I really am going to miss them if they end up moving to Texas..... We have such a great club here on the West coast... Hey Timmy... you need to post the video of your rommates dog getting the beer that is soo cool!

Once a MARINE always a MARINE!
"I've come here to chew bubble gum and kick ***, and I am all out of bubble gum."

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MARINE_V on 2005-02-08 13:30 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MARINE_V on 2005-02-08 13:30 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MARINE_V on 2005-02-08 13:33 ]</font>

1 - 20 of 23 Posts