Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone! Please arrive at NOON on Saturday February 5th :bullitt:

Please read:
1) Please park and meet on the 3rd level.
Parking is free as long as you bring a
MUSTANG, otherwise a parking fee may
apply. (Per lady over the phone)

2) Please bring cash because we must pay
together at entrance: (DISCOUNTED RATES)
Adult (19 and up): $6.00
Seniors (62 and up): $4:00
Students (13 – 18): $4.00
Children (5 – 12): $2.00
Children (under 5): $ free

3) Please be on time so that we have a full
hour to view everyone's car and take
pictures. (Don't forget the cameras!)

4) The non-guided tour begins at 1pm, then
lunch at Pink's and a cruise together to
Speedzone for some racing fun!

5) See you all there! Here are the directions that "Have Bullitt Will Travel" posted on another thread (thank you):

Petersen Museum (with a nice lookin' pony on the front page of their site!) :smile:
http://www.petersen.org/

Map from Peterson to Pinks:
http://maps.yahoo.com/dd_result?ed=_y6V9eV.wikacjd11FzUuiJyDuOFVWrmoK4vsDgf_wKepXKGOLX71vS8yhyNB7XmMbFFeAn1hOM-&csz=Los+Angeles%2C+CA+90036&country=us&tcsz=Los+Angeles%2C+CA+90038&tcountry=us

Map from Pinks to SpeedZone:
http://maps.yahoo.com/dd_result?ed=3lazc.V.wiliUkTgtsxcL68FKRkyJVslwkFwnr5nX39V6V8256ypD4yZQh9LUT4PhQlNWbHK96Y-&csz=Los+Angeles%2C+CA+90038&country=us&tcsz=City+of+Industry%2C+CA+91748&tcountry=us

*Also there is a HOT ROD car club meeting before us at 10am if some of you show up earlier, you can check those out in the parking lot! :grin:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BullittGurl on 2005-01-26 22:11 ]</font>

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
A list of BullittHeads that are showing up:

:eek:
Bullitt1067
BullittGurl
BrazilianBabe
Bullitt_Babe_01 +2
Bullitt Buyer +1
Bullitt207 +1
Bullitt 3373
BC
DOC1 FMF
greggVH +2
Have Bullitt Will Travel +1
JC Bullitt
jamiemoney +1
kpartchracing
Marine_V
Mighty Rooster +2
OYHBYNGB
Paliach
Pronkie
Rikki Racer
SoCal Timmay!!
Socalmach1
SBBullitt
T.J.
TrueBullittBlue
U.B.z Bullitt
1968 Medic

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BullittGurl on 2005-02-02 15:27 ]</font>

7,020 Posts
Bullittgurl, Longrifle06 ... will join the BULLITTs from the South.

on your six ... DHG 1005

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 'Have BULLITT will travel' on 2005-01-24 19:01 ]</font>

·
Registered
13 Posts
Can I go? I'm still kinda new here. :sad:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: JC Bullitt on 2005-01-25 00:50 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: JC Bullitt on 2005-01-25 00:51 ]</font>

·
Registered
370 Posts
Add another Bullitt to the list kpartchracing...Ken will be joining us in Santa Barbara and hook up with Steve & the guys up North for the drive down....Rich

·
Registered
307 Posts
Oh, I can't wait for this to happen... I'm so excited!!! :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: Nearly 2 dozen Bullitts all driving down the freeway at one time!!! How cool will that be?!?! :grin: I can't wait to meet everyone there.

Thanks BullittGurl for all the hard work... I know we all really appreciate it.

-Tim

·
Registered
473 Posts
BullittGurl- just wanted to say thank you also for your hard work, I know it has been said b4 but we all mean it.... I do not post much, but I read what is posted... can not wait to be rolling with the rest of you!

PS and O.... Yes GO EAGLES!!!!!

Once a MARINE always a MARINE!
"I've come here to chew bubble gum and kick ***, and I am all out of bubble gum."

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MARINE_V on 2005-01-25 15:45 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MARINE_V on 2005-01-25 15:45 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MARINE_V on 2005-01-25 15:47 ]</font>

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks and thanks to Bullitt1067 as well, he just recently has limited access to internet so I took over posting everything on here :smile:

This really is going to be one fun day with all of us bullittheads together at one time! 11 days and counting... :grin:

7,020 Posts
Looks and sounds like this road trip is getting a little out of hand ... my get a little routie out there on the road ... not to mention Speed Zone.

Just going to close my eyes and floor it !

on your six ... DHG 1005

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Ok we cant miss this one. I was laid off of work a few weeks ago and that is why we were going to skip it but its just growing too big. Plus we may be moving to Houston so this will be the last time we see many of you.

So add Lisa and I with our bullitt and my father and his 04 mach 1 please.

I was wondering about the parking and the fee. Why is it just bullitts for free? There also may be another Mach 1 to join that has been on a lot of our trips and lives down in that area.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
GreggVH, sorry to hear about that, I will add you to the list.

Regarding the parking fee, we had to specify the make of the vehicles we were coming in. And the parking fee applies to people who come in something other than a MUSTANG. I just posted that because the lady from the museum mentioned that. :smile:

1 - 20 of 85 Posts