Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We need to scheduld a Feb. meeting. There are only 2 more weekends this month. Any suggestions?

Jack

·
Registered
14,703 Posts
Most people could not do it until the 24th, so I figured that we would just do it then.

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
As of right now, the 24th is good for me. This month we are a little lean on personnel to man the shop, and I live nearby. So if anyone calls in sick, I get the call for replacements first. :eek: Otherwise, just say where.:wink:

·
Registered
14,703 Posts
1051 BULLITT said:
I am going to try and make this one depending on if I can catch a flight.
Catch a flight Friday after work, then you shouldn't have any problem getting here by Saturday!

BTW, did you hear that Martin Bball is in the playoffs this year? Of course they will probably lose in the first round, but playoffs are playoffs.

·
Registered
330 Posts
5111 said:
Catch a flight Friday after work, then you shouldn't have any problem getting here by Saturday!

BTW, did you hear that Martin Bball is in the playoffs this year? Of course they will probably lose in the first round, but playoffs are playoffs.
That is the plan. I was going to try this weekend but the flights were full. I put a vote in for BBQ-or Mexican food they don't know how to do that up here, but they do have good cheesesteaks and Italian food.

That is cool about the playoffs, that might make up for their football team :)

·
Registered
14,703 Posts
1051 BULLITT said:
That is the plan. I was going to try this weekend but the flights were full. I put a vote in for BBQ-or Mexican food they don't know how to do that up here, but they do have good cheesesteaks and Italian food.

That is cool about the playoffs, that might make up for their football team :)
Actually, football and volleyball also made playoffs. This year we are looking to go 100% to playoffs. Who would have thought that at Martin?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts