Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Maybe I've missed something, but don't remember seeing anything about anybody going to FFW in Ennis this weekend. I'll be in the Car Show on Sunday. Usually see a dozen or so Bullitts................

Big Ron

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
droopysbullitt said:
I know for most paying the $70 plus for a car show is too much ... I think there were only about 6 last year.
$70? To show my car?:shock:

·
Registered
14,703 Posts
I doubt that there will be much of a turnout. Even on dfwstangs no one is talking about going. It has just gotten to be too expensive for too little.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
5111 said:
I doubt that there will be much of a turnout. Even on dfwstangs no one is talking about going. It has just gotten to be too expensive for too little.
I hear 'ya......only see 4 Machs going on Saturday on the Mach 1 boards. I thought it was just me or something

Big Ron

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ony 42 cars in Sunday's Show.....met Mike Foster from Richardson (if I remember correctly), TX and he garnered the Best Bullitt award. Very clean and nice looking DHG with black rims. I think he said that owned another Bullitt also. Only two Mach 1s in attendance and Shawn Meadows from Santa, Fe TX took top award. It was pretty @#$% hot and had to drive thru a torrential downpour in Waxahachie on the way home. Only saw about 30 people in the stands. $6.00 for a SMALL beer.

Big Ron

1 - 9 of 9 Posts