Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lets get a West Coast "Bullitt Rally!!"
What do you think about some Drag racing and surrounded by Fords!! The only thing that would make it more fun would be
A Full Clip of Bullitts!!!
Plenty of time to schedule!
I know a HOOTERS that isn't too far away!!
Lets get some talk about this?? YES?? NO??

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
2,965 Posts
damn. too far for me during the school year. what are you doing the last week of july, first week of august? keep the calander open! trust me!!!! i'll be down your way

·
Registered
967 Posts
i wont be able to do anything till mid to late september. my parents wont let me go alone but they wont come with me so its retarded. once i move out i will definitely be ready to do some of this stuff especially since ill be right next door in san louis obispo. cant wait

·
Registered
2,965 Posts
kevin, keep your schedule open also!!! i'll be in s.l.o. throwing a huge party the last week of july and first week of august. i'm trying to get as many bullittheads there as possible. right now its me, a couple friends, and a ton of chicks!!!! we have a place on lake nacimiento. going down for the mid state fair.

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
and a ton of chicks!!!! ?????

When ever someone puts "chicks" and "a Ton" together, I begin to get worried! I suppose they all have great personalities too!!!

Well I am not going to make it to the Nats! I am bummed! I would like to have a "Full Magazine" of Bullitts get together somewhere, sometime here on the west coast.
If you haven't dragged your car, You are missing out!! It is a blast. We did it a couple of years ago there in Fontana. It was a great time.

·
Registered
2,965 Posts
mike, trust me on this! they are all fine azz sorority ladies. plus a bunch of other random ones. they all get excited with the idea of a lake house :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts