Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Jeff and I just got home from FFW. We had a great time with our local club, SEVMC, and The Chrome Ponys from Elizabeth City, NC. Due to the proximity the clubs often attend events together. Saturday was people's choice and it was mostly the classics who won plaques but we had 2 club members win. Sunday, most of us received awards with 2180 getting Best Bullitt and 38 getting top 6 2005 - 2008 Mustangs (there were a lot of cars in this category.) One of the Chrome Ponys even won Editor's Choice (Modified Mustang) and will be featured in an upcoming magazine article with his 94 Red GT.

When we were leaving there were 2 - 08's parked outside the gate. I would have loved to stop and get some pics but we were caravanning with the club and they didn't have radios. We'll have to get them all together at a future show. We'll have to check our schedule but we would like to attend the show at the Virginia Commons Mall.

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Hey Brad,(Yellow '04 Mach), was just asking me if you had posted any pictures over here from the FFW event. He said you took tons and he thinks you got some of his car as well.? Have you posted them anywhere yet?

·
Premium Member
1,739 Posts

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks for the pic's... I'll just link this thread!:wink:

·
Premium Member
1,739 Posts
Thanks

She took best Bullitt. However the rest of the story is there were only 2 other Bullitts there and one of them was 0038! Gail kicked me in the shin because I beat her! LOL

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Ok I'm hearing that there maybe some pictures of that Friday night that would be interesting.... you got any of those? You can PM them to me if you got some blackmail material. :lol:

·
Premium Member
2,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.