Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hows about we meet up there while still in the planning for a statewide meet? I will be going anyway with my car club down here to race and personally i would love to see a bunvh of us there.......

·
Registered
340 Posts
What days are you going to be there? I was thinking of going down there on Saturday afternoon to watch the races.

·
Registered
199 Posts
I will be driving my wife to Austin to spend the week with her sister this weekend. Now FFW happens to be the weekend of Oct. 5. Damn, I have to come back through Dallas to pick her up that weekend, what a coincidence. :wink: Where do you want to meet?

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
I'm in Austin and am planning to go Saturday. Will help plan a meet in Austin for any Houston, San Antonio, and Bullitts in South Texas wanting to cruise up together from Austin. If the Houston guys can plan the Houston meet, and tell me when and what road you are coming up from, I can suggest a meeting place. SA and points south, same thing. Keep in mind we will have to all do a bit of planning together so all arrive at the same place at the same time.

Here is a URL for a flyer on the FFW Ennis:
http://www.funford.com/NextEvent.html

Anyone wanting to race or participate in the Car Show, will have to adjust driving times accordingly so we can meet, and arrive for those needing to register for those events.

This is more complicated than I first thought! :-0

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Damn! tight schedule... when does this thing get kicked off at Ennis? I was wanting to get a Bullitt gathering together in Dallas early because I am gone this weekend and next I'm flying out to Helsinki.

If the Ennis thing isn't until late perhaps that would make a nice caravan. Actually that would be really cool.. several Bullitts showing up at the track at once.

someone please let be know so that we can arrange/cancel the Dallas thing that morning.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Dillo Dave,

That would be perfect. I could drive down on Friday, pick up my wife in Austin and meet up with you on Saturday morning. Count me in.

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Great to hear you will make it Dillo Dave! I'm sure there are a couple of others in the DFW area that will.. we have kicked the idea around in private email a couple times. If you or anyone one else needs directions to the Dallas morning thing before the Ennis thing just shoot me an email.

[email protected]

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Actually I just looked at the flyer link above. Looks like the thing gets kicked off quite early so the Dallas pre-meet would have to be quite early. Perhaps another weekend would be better..

We can always get together in Dallas!

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Well, there's been no response to this thread in about 5 days, so I interpret that to mean the South Texas Bullitts are unable or unwilling to do a cruise to FFW. Guess I'll just hook up with my local car club and cruise with them.........1164, will get with you on the meet up point in Austin as soon as the club makes up their mind.......

·
Registered
199 Posts
Dillo Dave,

I Broke my hand last friday which is going to keep me sidelined for the FFW event (lets see, 17 sec quarter times). Since my sister in-law moved down to Austin, 1164 will have to make few trips down I-35. Maybe we can hook up some other time.

Zach

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
No sweat Zach. Turns out most of the AAS are leaving Friday and staying in hotels the weekend. I'm just gonna make a day trip out of it Saturday. The ones leaving Saturday are talking bout leaving around 4AM. Too early for me. I'll just drive up by myself and meet up with them in Ennis somewhere...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts