Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All:

I've been under the car detailing it and am wondering where the differential fill hole is? Don't have a shop manual or I'd look it up for myself. What have you all found (or have you taken it to the dealer) when you replaced the rear end fluid? Thanks.

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
Can you use a vaccuum type suction pump to empty it. You know the kind you an do oil changes with you stick the tube in the dip stick hole and pump it up and it sucks the oil out . Would that work in the differential?

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
Can you use a vaccuum type suction pump to empty it. You know the kind you an do oil changes with you stick the tube in the dip stick hole and pump it up and it sucks the oil out . Would that work in the differential?
An interesting concept, but that gear lubricant is pretty thick stuff. Having done it a few times though, any device that minimizes the exposure to that putrid smell is worth it!:eek:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.