Best Bullitt at nationals 05,10and 2013
1,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have heard a letter was sent out on the final 08 #s

108744 08 Mustangs were built

37002 are Gts

5769 was the total ct of 08 Bullitts.

however we have info that 5780 is a 08. So I don't know if it was like the 01's

5582 were made but 5601 was the last decal used.

Still tring to verify the info

Dennis

·
Car Whisperer
21,577 Posts
interesting!!

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Based on those numbers roughly 38% of Mustangs were GTs. Sounds higher than a few years ago. Seem to remember it being colse to 23%?

·
Registered
410 Posts
09"s have STOPPED! They did NOT reach Number 7000.

I am, right NOW, out the door, headed to my dealer for a call directly to FlatRock (AAI) To get whatever info avail on the Last 09 BULLITT and the Last 08 BULLITT.

I'll be checking back in from the Dealership after the call to AAI.

·
Premium Member
6,283 Posts
108744 08 Mustangs were built .....................

Just as a reference, that is almost exactly half the number of Camaros built in 1968. (I just happened to see this stat on SPEED)

·
Premium Member
2,350 Posts
So I have to ask - are the Bullitts counted as part of the GTs or do they stand alone?

·
Registered
410 Posts
It's counted as a GT (Premium), with a 54B option code only, as far as stat's go. But, WE know otherwise.

·
Premium Member
493 Posts
VERY interesting -- and THANKS Dennis and ALL! GOOD info! (BTW - "RICART Automotive" in Columbus, Ohio is advertising "Remaining '08 BULLITTS" for Employee Pricing PLUS up to $6K in Rebates now! Supposedly this lets them go for just $23,900 on NEW/"never titled/driven" '08 BULLITTS! There online ad showed about 8 remaining '08 BULLITTs...like 3 Black, the rest HG -- I tried getting our new member 'OklaCop' onto them, but I think that's too far for him to realistically shop - PLUS looks like he got a good deal locally!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.