Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It was a wonderful weekend here in the N/W, so I shot a few pics while all the vehicles were clean.

The Bullitt was quickly returned to the safety of it's car cover and heated garage :) while the Roush and Sport Trac got a good coat of wax for the rainy days that lie ahead.

--------------------------------------------------------

·
Registered
6,675 Posts
Since it was sunny at the other Vancouver.I played golf....

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
chrisW said:
Since it was sunny at the other Vancouver.I played golf....
Me too but I got my round in Friday afternoon ;)

-------------------------------

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Looking great!! I love the stance on your bullitt!

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks everyone, I real enjoy the Bullitt- just to bad I can't drive it more.

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Hey Kerry,
you don't get any rubbing on the under side of your hood with your C&L CAI do you?? and what part # did you have in order to get the black finish????
Thanks,
Steve

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Black4592 said:
Hey Kerry,
you don't get any rubbing on the under side of your hood with your C&L CAI do you?? and what part # did you have in order to get the black finish????
Thanks,
Steve
Steve,

No under hood rubbing at all, that is a cast alumunim C&L that I hand sanded then had shot with UA body color and clear coat. Just something to be different, trying to stay with the black and neutral look to the car, nothing flashy just clean and simple.

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
FordFan said:
Steve,

No under hood rubbing at all, that is a cast alumunim C&L that I hand sanded then had shot with UA body color and clear coat. Just something to be different, trying to stay with the black and neutral look to the car, nothing flashy just clean and simple.
hmmmmmmmm!! thank you very much!! Oh yeah I thought about this after I shut down the computer last night.. What the deal with your MAF?? Did you get a the housing and put your old maf in or did you get a whole new maf and housing??? What type of gain did you see with this mod as well??
Thank you again,
Steve

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
All I can say is WOW!!!!!!!!! Beautiful cars.....

BTW_I did end up finding a shifter boot on ebay-got it for under $20.00 shipped. I think I got lucky. Haven't installed it yet but I do have the Hurst stick and T handle installed. Love the looks. Thanks for the help on "the other site" with the part number for the boot....John R :cool:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts