1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
(Updated 1/22/02)

Here is our plan:

1. Meet at Chrissy Field @10AM
Take group pictures (Golden Gate is in the background), socialize, make new friends, take solo pictures, etc.

2. Leave Chrissy Field @11AM

3. Pick a second spot, either Ft. Point, Baker's Beach, or the Legion of Honor.

4. Head to the Beach Chalet for 12:30 lunch.
If we have a small group (<10 Bullitts), then we can do two stops, but with a larger group (>15 Bullitts) we'll only be able to do one stop before lunch.

5. After lunch we head to the Guadalope Canyon. (Bullitt movie scene where motorcycle wipes out and Charger crashes into gas station.)

I do need to make reservations, so I'll need you to let me know if you intend to join us.

If you have questions or need directions, please respond here or e-mail me at: [email protected]

By the way, this is a RAIN or SHINE event, so if your car melts in the rain, we'll really miss you!!!

I am looking forward to meeting as many of you as possible.
THANKS!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 6treva9 on 2002-01-22 18:53 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 6treva9 on 2002-02-07 13:47 ]</font>

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
I like Feb 9 gives some time to get ready.

·
Registered
216 Posts
I'm in for either February 9th or 10th.

·
Premium Member
4,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Okay guys, I'm changing the title.
So far EVERYONE has said Feb. 9th works...so I think I'll run with that.
Changing title to:

Feb 9 BAY AREA BULLITTS

as soon as I figure out HOW

True Blue #3062

73 Grande (RIP)
67 Coupe (RIP)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 6treva9 on 2002-01-16 22:28 ]</font>

·
Premium Member
4,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hi Ron...thanks for replying.
Please let me know if you plan on staying for lunch, and if so, will you be bringing someone?
I need to make the reservations.
THANKS!

·
Registered
216 Posts
Treva,

Add 2 to the reservations list for me and my son (11 yrs old). My wife won't be able to make as she works on Saturdays. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
4,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2002-01-24 12:52, gossimor wrote:
Hi,
Put me down for one for the lunch reservation.

thanks,
Ron
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>
Got it, thanks!

·
Premium Member
4,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks for responding Randy...
gotcha down for 2.

I never understood how people could get wrapped up chatting with people on the Internet...I mean, like, they don't even KNOW them, right???
It's all become crystal clear to me now.

My husband, daughter and I were in the car last night and we were talking about the Bullitt and some of the stuff that's been going on at Bullittclub.com. We arrived at our destination, and when we got back in the car to go home, she said, "I wanna hear you guys talk about Bullittclub."
It was hilarious!
So...that sort of explains it...and this post will make 351, which happens to be one of my favorite 3 digit numbers!

Sorry....you shouldn't have asked!!!

·
Registered
197 Posts
Put me down for 1, can't wait to meet my fellow BULLITTHEADS.

Jimmy

1 - 20 of 31 Posts