Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anybody heard yet!Just curious to know.Also,I would like to purchase one of the prototype cars.that would be a piece of history!

·
Registered
280 Posts
We just received #54XX (I think it was 5420?) a couple days ago. And we still have a black Bullitt coming that was just built last week that should arrive in two weeks. It should be one of the last ones built. I've read elsewhere that production ended at #5601, but I'm not sure I believe it - I'm thinking it'll be closer to 6000.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Five Oh B on 2001-09-02 21:45 ]</font>

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
Mr T on another post said the final Bullitt came off the line at 4:30pm on the 29th of August. No numbers yet.

·
Premium Member
315 Posts
The last Bullitt numbered IS 5601. That is NOT the actual # of Bullitt's produced however. I need to get approval for posting all of the production information. At this time I don't have approval. Stay tuned.....

·
Registered
151 Posts
I pitty the fool that doubt Mr. T
:lol:

·
Registered
257 Posts
Mr.T
Is there anyway you could find out how many of the production went into Canada?

·
Registered
94 Posts
Mr T. is the MAIN MAN!!!!

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-09-03 01:09, Mr.T wrote:
The last Bullitt numbered IS 5601. That is NOT the actual # of Bullitt's produced however. I need to get approval for posting all of the production information. At this time I don't have approval. Stay tuned.....

</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>
THANK YOU!
I've always believed the Bullitt # had nothing to due with when it rolled off the line.....The highest numbered Bullitt may have rolled off the line two weeks ago.
Can you tell us what the Bullitt # is related to? What significance is the bullitt number? Sorry if you've already mentioned this and I missed it.

·
Premium Member
315 Posts
For the most part, the Bullitt numbering falls in line w/ when it rolled off the line. There are some discrepansies though. Eventually we hope to get all of the production figures out to everyone. Again, I need to get permission before any specific info is sent. We are working on this now and eventually the numbers will more than likely come from a different source than myself. Team Mustang's goal is to "Connect with the Customer", and we are constantly striving to do just that. Stay tuned......

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
thanks again Mr T!

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Shouldn't be that hard or that secret a number. Why, here is a link that quotes Scott Hoag with the approximate final number, "give or take 10 or so".......

BTW, it's a pretty good article, too......

http://www.mustangweekly.com/2001/september/bullitt/bull8.asp

DHG #0428

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dillo Dave on 2001-09-04 20:59 ]</font>

·
Premium Member
315 Posts
Dillo,
I agree w/ you, this is not that hard or that secret of an item. When we discussed releasing production figures to the public, we wanted to make sure we have all info absolutely accurate and that there were never going to be discrepancies between figures (i.e. one source says 5800 another says 5600). We are gathering ALL of the pertinent info on Bullitt, and the figures will more than likely come from one source. As far as Scott's post, that # is very close, but wrong. At the time it was a best guess estimate. We hope to get the figures out soon.

·
Premium Member
5,610 Posts
Mr.T, you guys were able to kep them under 6000, right? No rush on the final numbers because when you let us know we'll have the right info. Thanks for your assistance!
Cam

·
Registered
280 Posts
Well, the 5601 # is looking closer all the time. We just received black Bullitt #5542 yesterday and it was built during the week of 8/27/01.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Mr. T
Just checking in to see if that 5601 is still holding as the last number?

Thanks for the input and info you're providing.
#945 dhg

·
Premium Member
315 Posts
#5601 is the last serial number, but is NOT the number of Bullitt's made. Hope to get the info out soon.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts