Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Here in Minneapolis we finally had enough days in a row that were nice out to go out driving on the town. Here are some photos of my 09 Bullitt with the city in the background. No mods yet...it was only the fifth time I drove it. Maybe next year!
These were in a richer part of town...so I had to shoot them quick.

Note*

See Post #9 here for Full Size Pictures:

This one I took looking the other way onto the city.

·
Registered
29,355 Posts
Ben,

Can you put the Pics on here where they are Full Size like from Photobucket (Example) ??

I tried clicking on them and found out you cannot see the Full Image.

Glad You are enjoying your New 2009 Bullitt.........

tigerhonaker

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm not exactly sure how to post the pictures. That's why they are so small. Any hints would be good...or if there is a place I can look for instructions on the site. Point me to it. Thanks!

·
Registered
29,355 Posts
rickerroadster said:
I'm not exactly sure how to post the pictures. That's why they are so small. Any hints would be good...or if there is a place I can look for instructions on the site. Point me to it. Thanks!
Hey Ben,

Do you use Photobucket or one of those Providers ???

Then you simply download the Image Code to IMBOC.

Say send me an E-Mail with those 3-Pics and let me see what I can do with them.

[email protected]

·
Former Owner of 2001 DHG1557
840 Posts
Hey Ben,

Nice looking Bullitt you got there. Would also like to see those pictures in larger format, for whatever reason when I clicked on them to open them larger, it said I didn't have permission, that has happened to me before and I am a supporting member, so I don't get what is going on. Liked the Minneapolis background. What part of the Twin Cities do you live? Keep checking in the Minnesota Threads, we will plan on some kind of get together this summer. DHGBULLITT (Mike) and myself live in the Rogers area, and there are others on here that would like to get together this summer. I won't have mine out for a while yet, I need for the salt to be gone, but as it looks now we have a week of rain coming to take care of it. :smile:

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
ZBullitt said:
Hey Ben,

Nice looking Bullitt you got there. Would also like to see those pictures in larger format, for whatever reason when I clicked on them to open them larger, it said I didn't have permission,

Plus One

I love the night shots!

·
Registered
29,355 Posts
Very Nice Pics. of your Bullitt !!!!!!!!!!!

rickerroadster said:
Here's a link to the photos on Photobucket. Thanks for the suggestion Terry. It would be awesome to hang with some Bullittheads this summer. We got enough rain down here to get rid of the salt on the roads. Here's the link.
Enjoy!
Ben,

I removed the Link:

I Finally figured out how to get them back to Full Size.

Here are Your Pictures Full Size.

They are Excellent !!!!!!!!!!

tigerhonaker

1 - 9 of 9 Posts