Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I currently own my first passion for stangs a zinc yellow mach 1 but have always wanted a true blue bullit and I have located one finally, just waiting for the good word on financing.. The only thing is that its alittle pricey imo 11,900.. what makes it pricey to is that it has over a 100,000 thousand miles on it... I just cant wait on another one with less miles I got to have it.. Its a one owner car and it has been taken very good care of.. So hopefully within the next week I can register my new BULLITT....:smile:

·
Registered
722 Posts
You can give me that Mach 1 while you're at it, it's useless when you have a TB Bullitt.

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Na I better not I want both of the best mustangs ever built.. I will NEVER EVER get rid of my MACH 1 I love that car plus when I am like 90 years old it might b worth something lol lol..:lol:

·
Registered
722 Posts
Well you can't love both cars the same, so you must love the Mach 1 over the Bullitt...I'll take the Bullitt of your hands, free of charge!

TwoStangWmn said:
Great news! Glad for you. :) Let us know the number when you get it for the Registry. :cool:
Don't worry, I will ;).

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
DiZzyBonne said:
Well you can't love both cars the same, so you must love the Mach 1 over the Bullitt...I'll take the Bullitt of your hands, free of charge!

Don't worry, I will ;).

O sure I can love them both... I love the mach for the retro theme, shaker and the 4v motor:tongue: I love the bullitt for it awesome stealthy look and the fact that it came without a spoiler and that true blue color is just beautiful..:eek:

·
Registered
771 Posts
Heh...

You guys are all missing the target...

I'll take the TB Bullitt and store it for you.. Right next to my TB Bullitt... The DHG guys just don't appreciate the true beauty of TB. :)

·
Registered
4,248 Posts
kick butt!

good luck. The TB cars don't show up for sale as much it seems. 100k is nothing if it was kept up. Mine would be well over that mark if it wasn't for the DD Taurus purchase last year. I am nearly to 90k miles and it drives the same it did at 43k when I bought it :D

good luck

7,020 Posts
running with the heard now !

stripnzinc Yep, you are now on the true blue path grasshopper !

enjoy your TB BULLITT and imboc you BULLITTHEAD you !

on your six ... DHG 1005

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey guys thanks for the welcome I just talked to the salesmen and he is still in the financing dept working on my deal im giving 3,000 down so that should put me out the door with it at 8,900 not to bad.. Now I can almost call myself a bullitthead I have been to 2 Bullitt nats the 1st one in texas and last year at tulsa.. The MACH 1 registry hung out with all the BULLITT guys at the hotel and we showed our machs along side the Bullitts at the Bullitt car show and I met alot of really cool peaople... I LOVE THEM PESKY BULLITTS:smile:

·
Registered
453 Posts
Congrats on the find, We were hoping to finad a True Blue because it is an awesome color, but settled for the DHG. Actually the pictures of DHG's do not do them justice. They shine up real nice. Enjoy the Bullitt and the Mach, nice pair!

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
:smile: Hey guys I finally got the good word on financing and everything is a go.. All I have to do is go to the big city and check it out being that I did this whole deal over the internet and phone so I hope that the car is everything that I hope it to be.. So if everything is good I'll sign the papers tomm... O if I get the BULLITT how do I post picts of it..:smile:

·
Registered
3,947 Posts
Welcome and congrats on your find......... I believe you have to be a supporting member in order to post pics.............

·
Registered
722 Posts
Have BULLITT will travel said:
stripnzinc Yep, you are now on the true blue path grasshopper !

enjoy your TB BULLITT and imboc you BULLITTHEAD you !

on your six ... DHG 1005
Don't listen to Mike, he's lying. Look at him, he has a DHG!!!

Pronkie1 said:
Welcome and congrats on your find......... I believe you have to be a supporting member in order to post pics.............
Nah, you just need hosting. Simply upload them to www.imageshack.us or www.photobucket.com and you're good.

·
Registered
163 Posts
TB FTW!

A clean TB will shine up just as well, if not better than, any color out there. I "truely" believe that :)

Myst

·
Registered
423 Posts
hey zinc, let me know if you get the bullitt and sometimes in denton we have car meets at the hooters of 35. your more than welcome to join. i should be buying mine on dec 4.

·
Registered
618 Posts
Congrats on your maybe purchase. We can start the 100k+ club as it doesn't seem that many people have ran their own Bullitts that much!

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
TRUE BLUE BULLITT 1114 is mine o yea:smile: I searched the owners list and bluebullitt01 used to own the car he is from Arlington Texas but I don't think he or she ever posted anything.. Anywho the car was in perfect condition no dents ding anything that I could find.. The interior still looked new I could not beleave the condition of the leather hardly no wear marks at all I really excited that I finally own to 0f the badest stang ever made the MACH1 and BULLITT... :eek: :cool: :tongue:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts