Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Doug from Bamachips.com came to Dynojoe's here in Houston and tuned my car. I'll get the Dyno sheet scanned in later. I maxed out the stock fuel pump (will be my next upgrade) So for now, the little M90 Roushcharger put down a little over 400RWHP and a little over 400rw torque with the stock fuel pump. Here's the vid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIdlvanHi2M

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks; I love the sound.

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
Man that sounds great.How much boost are you running?

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The car maxed out at 8.9 lbs of boost. The crazy thing is, once you see the dyno sheet; the car maxed out HP at redline and was still climbing very steep! If I had another 500- 1000 RPMS to go; that number would be super high. I think the numbers are good for that little M90 charger. Previous owner had put it on there.

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Cool man, thanks for sharing that.

Nice blower whine without being too loud or obnoxious. :)

BTW, you have a dyno sheet you could post up?

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah, I have the sheet; still need to scan it and send it to whoever so it can be posted. The car was run on a Mustang dyno; not sure how much number difference between that and a dynojet. I've heard that the two actually show different numbers.

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
fox1x said:
Yeah, I have the sheet; still need to scan it and send it to whoever so it can be posted. The car was run on a Mustang dyno; not sure how much number difference between that and a dynojet. I've heard that the two actually show different numbers.

If you scan it and mail it to me, I'll post it up for you. :)

I'm not quite sure the difference m'self. I just know that I prefer dynojet numbers, as I am more familiar with them.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.