Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nothing ground breaking just wanted to share some photos I finally got around to taking.
Here is the link

Also have a photo of the Oil filter near the bottom if you were wondering how hard it was going to be to get to.
Thanks
MLC 388

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 1NastyFordGT on 2001-06-11 00:39 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mid Life Crisis #388 on 2004-11-15 10:20 ]</font>

·
Registered
610 Posts
Nice pics #388. You're right the road surfaces out there have a lot of "stone" in the mix ! :lol:

·
Premium Member
1,271 Posts
I LOVE those pics you've got.. I set the 3/4 rear shot with the Mountains in the backdrop as my Wallpaper! (Hope you don't mind) :smile:

You definitely made the right choice in cars. Congrats and good luck with her!.

Ps.. what camera do you have?

2001 DHG Bullitt #171

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Blakwing on 2001-06-10 17:46 ]</font>

·
Premium Member
4,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Blakwing,
I don't mind at all... actually kind of flattered.
The camera is a Sony Mavica FD-95 2.1 Megapixel. Original size was 1600X1200. I then reduced them 50% and reduced the colors used and bumped up the sharpness one time.
Thanks
MLC #388

·
Super Moderator
5,610 Posts
Excellent pictures!!! I've been thinking about getting a digital camera and I'm going to seriously look for that one if all of the pics turn out that good!
Cam

·
Premium Member
1,271 Posts
I've got a Canon A5-Zoom.. just under a Megapixel in rez so I've been looking to upgrade.. It takes decent pics but nothing like the clarity you've got in a couple of yours.. I've been debating the differences between 2 and 3 megapixels and which way to go.. I'd recommend a digital cam to everyone though.. There's nothing like being able to take as many pics as you want, wherever you want.. It also makes posting on the web a mite easier :wink:

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,040 Posts
Ditto on the wallpaper, MidLife. I had a pic of my own Bullitt as my wallpaper, but I like how there is a "star" on the rear quarter panel on yours. The sun must of hit it just right! :cool:

Vicki

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Using Windoze? Right click on the picture. A mini menu pops up. Select "Set as Walpaper". From here I think it asks you you to save it somewhere, not sure exactly, never gone this far. Then it sets the picture as your wallpaper. You may have to reboot for it to show up.

The other way is to right click on the picture, select "Save as", save it somewhere. Open up the control panel. Open the Display icon. Pick the tab that says "Background". On the bottom half on the right is a button that says browse. Select it and find the picture you just saved. It will now be in the drop down box and highlighted, and the pic should be on the little monitor screen in the top half. You may have to select the stretch selection in the drop down box on the bottom right. Select "Apply" button on the bottom, then "OK" button. Again, you might have to reboot for it to show up.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts