Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
TrueBullittBlue, What kind of art is your biz? I'm a graphic artist in Tulsa, OK.

Don't you just love the way the 275/40-18's fill up the rear fender? I'm running the same size tire on my Bullitt and can't imagine going back to a smaller wheel/tire combo (on the back anyway).

Your car looks great.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-09-26 08:45, Driven wrote:
TrueBullittBlue, What kind of art is your biz? I'm a graphic artist in Tulsa, OK.

Don't you just love the way the 275/40-18's fill up the rear fender? I'm running the same size tire on my Bullitt and can't imagine going back to a smaller wheel/tire combo (on the back anyway).

Your car looks great.
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>
You can check my bio for resume, but I'm a director.

And YES!!! I love the way it fills the rear fender. Which wheels did you get? Do you have 18s on the front also? Love to see a pic.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TrueBullittBlue on 2001-09-26 14:07 ]</font>

·
Registered
693 Posts
Man I which I could purchase a bullitt this year (8 more month on my 99GT lease)
Maybe I will be very lucky and find an orphan DGH bullitt when I bring back my GT (I know I am dreaming!!)
How did you find the quality of the wheels? I ask about the quality of the wheel on an other board
And got noting good as answer ei: poor finish on wheels Hard to balance, very heavy wheels etc.
Cant’ image been so bad!
BTW did you put 18x9.5 all around?
I will probably purchase my 99GT at the end of the lease and that’s the wheels I want for the car

1 - 9 of 9 Posts