Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some of you may remember I previously had 18x9 & 18x10 Black DD Bullitt wheels on 293, well those were sold over the winter and i've been waiting on these babies ever since (which includes over 4 months of back order :() They are 17x9 & 17x10.5 DD Black Bullitts with Rivets, here's a a quick preview......I'll post some more when I the center caps in and have a second to clean the car. Enjoy! :D

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Looks damn good!!!!

4 months of back order? Holy crap!!! I thought 8 week delivery for my 17" x 11's were bad!

·
Premium Member
1,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks guys!

·
Car Whisperer
21,575 Posts
lOOKING GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
9,082 Posts
What centercaps are you getting?

·
Premium Member
1,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
BigBullitt said:
What centercaps are you getting?
I just threw the stockers in for now as i've seemed to have misplaced my engraved Bullitt center caps :(

·
Premium Member
3,013 Posts
those really look great. The rivet really set the wheels off.

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
TheCat033 said:
Some of you may remember I previously had 18x9 & 18x10 Black DD Bullitt wheels on 293, well those were sold over the winter and i've been waiting on these babies ever since (which includes over 4 months of back order :() They are 17x9 & 17x10.5 DD Black Bullitts with Rivets, here's a a quick preview......I'll post some more when I the center caps in and have a second to clean the car. Enjoy! :D

Pete-I don't know how I missed this post but the wheels look great! Your car looks like a terror and has the bite to back it up. It looks like you have DR's on the rear, are you using them all the time? I'm thinking I wish I had done that originally now.....JR :cool:

·
Premium Member
1,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
MaineBullitt said:
Pete-I don't know how I missed this post but the wheels look great! Your car looks like a terror and has the bite to back it up. It looks like you have DR's on the rear, are you using them all the time? I'm thinking I wish I had done that originally now.....JR :cool:
Thanks alot John, and yes I am running them on the street, they are 315 Nitto 555r's (they hook AWESOME on the street, not so much at the track, lol)

·
Premium Member
1,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
uk1815 said:
If you can't find them I'll get another set done for you if you want, just let me know.
Car looks great btw
I honestly may need another set, zero clue where they went :(

·
Registered
187 Posts
Damm that car looks like a beast...Makes me excited to start getting mine modded.

·
Premium Member
1,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Graves said:
Looks great! What brand cowl hood?
Thanks, and its the Cervini's "95 Cobra R" a.k.a 3" cowl....

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.