Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's been nasty weather and the poor B has been in the driveway for over a week. Last time I got it out, the weather cleared up and was decent for 1 day, then we got a bunch of snow, so it's sat for over a week. Finally the snow and ice melted so I took her out and kinda flogged her a bit. How do you guys up North do it? It's tough for me to let it sit for a week let alone several months!!! Forecast is calling for some freezing rain tomorrow, so it'll probably be crap weather for a week again, so it'll be sitting AGAIN. Lit em up a few times today, had to get my fix. My old 79 Chevy P/U just doesn't do it for me.

·
Registered
10,404 Posts
I have not had mine out for about a month, which is surprising, but our bad weather was late coming this year. Doesn't bother me much it being inside, I spent around 15-18 hours sitting 10 ft. away from the Bullitt and look at it many times per day.

·
Premium Member
3,503 Posts
My gearbox has been out for nearly a month now so I can't drive the Bullitt at the monent.
It's cold out but very bright sunshine with a lot of snow expected tonight.

If it had of been here then I would have taken it out today before they salt the roads

·
Registered
4,248 Posts
I was considering getting mine out today or tomorrow, been a week.
However, it decided to snow last night.....
so she'll be up for a while now :(

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
I just slapped on some performance snow tires and go at it! Of coarse I would rather not have to do this, but it is the only car I own.

7,020 Posts
sunny, warm, clear skys and the roads are dry !

San Diego all season BULLITT driving country !

Move West young man ! It was 80 degrees this weekend not a cloud in the sky.

Wish you were all here with DHG 1005 !

on your six ... DHG 1005

·
Registered
798 Posts
Haven't had mine out in a month at least. Sux b/c it is very cold here right now and there is tons of that nasty salt crap all over the roads.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Ok, rub it in CA peeps

Currently clear skies here but 0 degrees and about 3 inches of snow on the ground. We may hit 12 degrees (that's above 0) by Saturday. Oooooh, a heat wave. So 4392 won't be out until at least April. I would love to move where I could drive it year round, but that won't happen for a while yet. :doubt:

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Have BULLITT will travel said:
San Diego all season BULLITT driving country !

Move West young man ! It was 80 degrees this weekend not a cloud in the sky.

Wish you were all here with DHG 1005 !

on your six ... DHG 1005

I HATE YOU! You shouldn't be aloud to post stuff like that. I think we are going to get up to 8 or 9 deg F today. Wildchill -15. Seriously I am looking at going to Scripps for my next move, if I can afford it (and they offer me a position of coarse).

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
I HAD to take mine out today, the roads were salty but not wet. So when I got back home There was salt dust on my car. I wiped it down and put it back in the garage. My car needs a bath bad, If it wasnt 19 dagees out I would hose it down but I'm afraid I'll shoot ice pellets at my car. O well Atleast spring is only a month or so away.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts