Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,639 Posts
Nice room Paul!

I use to have a room on the first floor for all of my stuff but I have recently been kicked down to the basement. So Now I am working on the basement much like you.

A man has to have a room for his stuff! Other than the garage that is.

Love the art work hanging on the walls!

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Awesome "man cave" Paul. Lots of cool stuff to look at. I hereby challenge you to the North-American Foosball championship. I wanted to put a table in our basement but I don't know anyone who plays. I was pretty good in the early 80's when I played a lot. Not sure if it's like riding a bike or not but I'm willing to wager a cold one (or so) to find out....:cool:

·
Quest for single digits
12,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
MaineBullitt said:
Awesome "man cave" Paul. Lots of cool stuff to look at. I hereby challenge you to the North-American Foosball championship. I wanted to put a table in our basement but I don't know anyone who plays. I was pretty good in the early 80's when I played a lot. Not sure if it's like riding a bike or not but I'm willing to wager a cold one (or so) to find out....:cool:
Thanks guys. I'm in for the tourney, although I too have lost the 80's fooseball touch but we have a blast down there. I was better at shooting pool but we didn't have room for the table in this house.

·
Premium Member
18,430 Posts
That room looks fantastic!:cool: I have been carrying things around for years, and last year comprimised and converted one of the spare bedrooms into a library. I have all my GI/Military crap and pictures in there (besides my books). I plan on redoing the garage into a Mustang room complete with pictures. But like most mancaves it is fairly far down the agenda list of things to do. I have a couple of the prints that you have framed up and I think framing those will be pushed a little higher on the list for this next year. Good choice in colors btw. Fooseball? Not so much. I used to do pool, but that's a pre 80s thing for me.... :lol:

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,024 Posts
:eek: Great Room Paulie! Now give that plant in the 3rd picture down some water and loving care, will ya! :lol:

·
Quest for single digits
12,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
TwoStangWmn said:
:eek: Great Room Paulie! Now give that plant in the 3rd picture down some water and loving care, will ya! :lol:
Thanks, but I don't do plants. Not my job. :lol: and don't ever mention seeing the pile of laundry in the one pic. Lisa will kill me for that one

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
I don't (sniff) see that Shelby ad I gave you anywhere. :wink:

Good job Paul. Looks homey.

·
Registered
10,404 Posts
HEY, what's the deal with the pile of laundry? :smile:

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts
Just one thing....where is the 100 gal beer keg?..are you hiding that toooo:D

Good hanging stuff....i like those pics!

·
Premium Member
6,272 Posts
Very nice, Kaylan. Looks like THE place to relax.

My lady calls my man cave "The Clubhouse". My plan for it is as yet unfinished but I should have some time to work on it this winter.

·
Administrator
6,210 Posts
Dang, dude, you could sell tickets! Nice!

·
Registered
6,674 Posts
where is the 120 inch screan to watch the Bullitt movie on...

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Right on!

·
Charles
13,299 Posts
Cool room. I like all of the pics. I painted our study a nice shade of green and was ready to hang some Bullitt and golf stuff. The daughter has come back home for a while to finish school so we made the study my grandson's room. It will have to wait. I wish we could have basements in South Texas. Might be a little damp though. You've done a great job with yours.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts