Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well she put down 289/287 on a Mustang dyno so isn't that about 312/310 on a dynometer?

·
Car Whisperer
20,881 Posts
what's your mods?

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
P&P head, intake, throttle body
comp cams 270's
JLT
Pro-M 85mm Mass Air
24lbs injectors
225 fuel pump
4.30's
and a bunch of small stuff

·
Registered
14,703 Posts
chris5091 said:
Well she put down 289/287 on a Mustang dyno so isn't that about 312/310 on a dynometer?
It all depends on how the Mustang Dyno was setup. I have seen Mustang Dynos post significantly higher numbers as well as lower numbers.

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Not to sound like a dick but if I spent all that money I would hope to have higher numbers then that. Did it at least have a good curve? What company ported your heads? Must be a really conservative tune.

·
Registered
98 Posts
a set of longtubes will really let that motor breath and reap the full benefit of those cams. your dyno numbers may not be "wow!" but you will surprise a lof of people. these motors pull very hard with cams and full exhaust guys.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It has long tubes and i bought the car as it sits except the jlt, and apperence parts. So not bad on a stock 2V shortblock, clutch, and tranny

·
Car Whisperer
20,881 Posts
chris5091 said:
It has long tubes and i bought the car as it sits except the jlt, and apperence parts. So not bad on a stock 2V shortblock, clutch, and tranny
Agreed, I 'd like to have those numbers in mine.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts