Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
finally installed sequential taillights and hood struts (with pics)

i know i had said no more vis mods... but sequential taillights are too cool on a mustang and I had had enough of my prob rod rubbing on my bullitt engine placard. plus it was starting to rust. just another piece to add to my pile of stock parts. :D

install of the tailights is pretty easy. take of rear paneling, undo all bolts holding in taillights. disconnect wiring harness, pull through rubber grommet. replace bulbs from old harness into new harness, reinstall tailghts, repeat on opposite side of car.

·
Car Whisperer
20,882 Posts
I had the sequentials done not to long ago and I really like them. I just installed the hood struts last week and that was kind of a pain in the ****. The holes they said to drill for the bolts were too small for the provided bolts and the instructions could have been better. It's done though and I like no more prop rod to bump into all of the time.

·
Registered
878 Posts
I used the MRT supports and there was no drilling at all. My only complaint was the instructions photos were not very good and I installed the brackets wrong at first. I would highly recommend the MRT supports-I still get surprised when I lift the hood and it stays up by itself (4 yrs of using the prop rod)

·
Registered
7,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i got the sequentials from MRT, and the prop rods (no drilling, easy mod). The fender cover will probably be a trunk mat for me.

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts