Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally came to a conclusion as to what I'm going to do to make my Bullitt fly...

I'm going with a Vortech supercharger. S-trim, with a smaller pulley if I want to make more Corvettes look bad :)

The kit comes in a couple weeks, and the installation will start soon thereafter. I'm planning on running 8psi to start, probably more after the engine build next winter. I just got a set of Mac long tube headers and a Mac x-pipe, as well as a JLT cold air intake put on in the past couple of weeks. I'm hoping to land somewhere around the 400rwhp range when I take it to the dyno to have it tuned after the installation. I will post a link for the pictures, and a dyno vid when it's all said and done.

Stay tuned!

·
Registered
286 Posts
01BlackBullitt said:
I finally came to a conclusion as to what I'm going to do to make my Bullitt fly...

I'm going with a Vortech supercharger. S-trim, with a smaller pulley if I want to make more Corvettes look bad :)

The kit comes in a couple weeks, and the installation will start soon thereafter. I'm planning on running 8psi to start, probably more after the engine build next winter. I just got a set of Mac long tube headers and a Mac x-pipe, as well as a JLT cold air intake put on in the past couple of weeks. I'm hoping to land somewhere around the 400rwhp range when I take it to the dyno to have it tuned after the installation. I will post a link for the pictures, and a dyno vid when it's all said and done.

Stay tuned!
thats what i have been wanting to do with mine for a while but im sticking with the n2o for a little bit longer... pm me if you wanna get rid of that jlt

·
Premium Member
1,458 Posts
well sell the jlt, you won't be needing that, good luck with the Vortech, I enjoy mine :D

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
TheCat033 said:
well sell the jlt, you won't be needing that, good luck with the Vortech, I enjoy mine :D
Yeah I hear ya on the JLT. I got that put on before I decided I was gonna go Vortech. I figure if I put it up in the Swap Meet section of the forums, someone will pick it up. :wink:

As far as your setup goes, are you on stock internals or no? I'm still trying to figure out what the best amount of boost to throw at a stock engine would be for a supercharger like that.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.